13: Waking up on Saturday

Blair's pov
I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs in my house. Along with all my blankets on the floor but one covering my crotch. 'Well that's ironic.' I laughed.

I pulled myself out of bed and sighed having a headache. From all the whiskey I drank last night.

(A/N- underaged drinking is not okay. I don't stand for it. I only put it in the story. So please do not underage drink or smoke or anything else.)

I grabbed some Advil and grabbed my water that was just chilling on my night stand. I took it and grabbed my phone to check for any notifications. One text from Mom. 
Text with mom:

Mom💕
Good morning sweetheart!😘 (read

Blair
read) Morning mom!😁

Mom💕
Do you have any plans for today? (read

Blair
read) No I don't think so. But James is
over so I'm not sure.

Mom💕
Oh how is he doing? (read

Blair
read) He's been pretty good from what
I know.

Mom💕
Okay well tell me if you end (read
up with plans or not please.

Blair
delivered) Okay I will mom.

I set my phone back down and rubbed my temple. Wait James drank way more than I did how can I smell food being cooked?  I got up off my bed.

Walked to my closet and grabbed some tight jean shorts and a white t-shirt. Then went to my bathroom. I took a quick shower then got dressed. And curled my hair while it was wet.

Then slid down my railing to the kitchen. There was bacon and eggs and sausage sitting on three separate plates. And a shirtless James cooking one last egg.

I walked behind him quietly and wrapped my arms around his back to hug him. He jumped at first contact with my cold hands.

"Fuck. You scared be Blair." He said taking another deep breath.
"I just wanted to hug my best friend." I sassily said pulling my arms back.

"Hey put your arms back around me!" He playfully yelled.
"Okay weirdo."  I put my arms back around him and he hugged me back.

"How long you been up?" I asked
"Ever since I heard you fall off your bed at 6:47.  To which I put you back up on your bed. Hung out then made breakfast."

"Jeez sorry to wake you up."
"No it's fine." He smiled as he went back to the egg he was working on.

Payton pov
I woke up different today. I wasn't on the floor. But instead with all my stuff but on my bed. With all my bed stuff on me or at least on the bed.

"Weird." I commented to no one but myself. I then tried to listen for music. "Guess I missed her." I said out loud to myself again.

I sat up and stretched then went to my closet to grab some grey basketball shorts and a white t-shirt. Then wondered to the bathroom to look into my mirror.

My hair was a messy floof. I stripped then stepped into my shower. Turning on the water letting it warm up. Letting the warm water hit my back before actually getting clean.

I stepped out of the shower and threw my clothes on then combed through my wet hair. I ran down my stairs almost falling but not.

I got into my fridge and freezer finding enough stuff to make a shake for breakfast. I mixed it all together till I got the right consistency. I tasted it.  Banana and vanilla.

(A/N- I had a banana and vanilla shake for breakfast and it was good so that's why he's having a shake)

I brought my shake back up to my room and checked my phone. One notification.

'TikTok- 
BlairSm posted a new video'
I opened up the notification that was from yesterday and watched a few of her videos.

I set my phone back down and sipped my drink. Only for it to buzz. I looked at it, one text from dad.
Text with dad:

Dad😎
Morning son. (read

Payton
read) Morning dad. 

Dad😎
Your mom and I are going on (read
another business trip.

Payton
read) Dang I was looking forward
to finally seeing you again.

Dad😎
I know PayPay.  I want to see (read
you too. Sorry.

Payton
read) It's okay I guess.

So my parents were supposed to come over today or tomorrow. But I guess I won't get to see my dad for another 3-4 weeks. 

I'm really close to my dad but haven't seen him in like 2 months now. Every time he gets the chance to see me, more work comes up.