Part I

Hi, my name is Y/N. Do you ever wonder how it feels like to be the new kid in a different state who doesn't know anyone? Not even one single person. Well I do and it sucks. I can never have a friend for a long time. I'm always moving because my dad is in the military. And with that reason, I don't make friends. Well anyways, I'm starting a new school today and I don't have any hopes that someone will come talk to me. Because who does anyways? No one ever comes and talks to me so it's better if I just mind my own business until we move again.

No one is in the hallways now. It was just me. I'm looking at my schedule as I'm trying to find my first class, chemistry. This school was so much bigger than the last school I was at. It had a 2nd level. How am I supposed to find my classes? Just then I saw a teacher.

"Excuse me. I'm new here and I'm lost. Do you know where Mrs. Karen's room is?" I asked

"Ah, yes. It's on the second level. Turn onto your right and her room is at the very end," she answered.

"Thank you," I replied. As I'm walking to the second level, I saw a guy scrambling to get his things out of his locker. He's pretty cute but I shouldn't even bother.

I've finally found the class. It's always so awkward when the whole class looks at me but I've done this a million times. I just want to get this day over with. As I entered the class, everyone stared at me.

"Oh, hello. You must be Y/N," Mrs. Karen said with a friendly smile.

"Yes," I replied awkwardly.

"Class, this is Y/N. She's - "

"I'm sorry that I'm late!" the guy said out of breath. It was the same guy I saw earlier.

"See me after class," Mrs. Karen said disappointed. "Anyways, Y/N is new here so please be nice to her. You may go sit over there." She pointed to the seat next to him. I took a seat next to him as he looked inside his backpack. Should I introduce myself to him? This is so awkward.

"Class, start on your homework packet from last night," Mrs. Karen instructed.

"Damn it. I forgot my homework again. I'm screwed," he said. He stood up and went to Mrs. Karen's desk. Just then I saw a guy, from across the room, looking over here and then looking away.

This had been the longest morning ever. I looked outside the window. It was raining. I didn't even bring my umbrella. How do I get home now? My dad can't pick me up and my mom is still back at my old house. I guess I'll have to walk home in the rain. How worse can this day get?

Someone tapped on me. "Hey," the guy said smiling. He had a cute smile.

"Oh, hi," I said shyly.

"I'm Mark. And what's your name?"

"I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you."

"I hope we become good friends. Oh, and that guy over there," Mark pointed to the guy that was looking over here earlier, "that's Johnny." Johnny smiled and waved. "What's your next class?"

"English. I have Mr. Pearson."

"Oh really?! I have him too! I'll take you to the next class!"

"Thank you for reading my fanfic! I hope you guys are having a wonderful day. Stay tune for Part II! ❤" - Px

Follow my personal instagram @bxbyy.px

Follow my Fanaccs @nct_jss @nctdreamm.jisungg

Follow my fanfic acc @nct_fanfics