"Khurram and Taimoor are already here." Nosh said, mainly to herself. Nosh rang the doorbell. Khurram bhai opened the door.

"Hey! How come it took you guys so long?" Khurram bhai asked.

"Traffic." Nosh replied shortly and walked in. I smiled at him while walking in and followed Nosh to their living room. Sitting there was a whole heap of people. The only people I recognized were Shehry, Hussain, Waqas, Atif, Rizwan, Taimoor, Iman and Shayan. I sat down next to Shehry.

"Zara, let me introduce you. This is my sister, Ambreen, Taimoor's wife." Nosh introduced. A lady wearing a navy blue salwaar smiled at me.

"Call me Amber." She grinned. I smiled at her.

"This is my other sister, Rabia." Nosh continued pointing to a young woman wearing a hijab. She waved to me.

"That's Saqib, her husband and our little princess, Aaliyah." Nosh smiled at the man sitting next to Rabia and the little girl in his lap. She was so adorable!

"And Zara, this is Kamran, my brother from another mother and my bhabi Maria." Waqas introduced me. Wait, what?

"Oye salle! I'm your brother. Not from another mother." Kamran scowled. Waqas chuckled.

"And everyone this is Zara, and her cousins, Rizwan and Najma." Khurram bhai laughed.

"It's great to meet you all. You'll have a great time in New York." Maria smiled sweetly.

"Saqib bhai, can I play with Aaliyah?" Hussain asked from my right. How is it that I didn't notice him there? Saqib nodded and put Aaliyah in Hussain's lap. Hussain tickled her and Aaliyah started laughing. It was such an adorable moment.

Shayan ran up to me.

"Kesi ho, baji?" He said to me. Everyone chuckled.

"Baji nahi, Shayan, khala. Zara khala." Nosh laughed. I picked him up, letting him sit on my lap.

"Theek hoon. Tum kesi ho?" I replied, smiling.

"Theek hoon. Tum mere khala kese? Tum itni jawan hoon." Shayan said cutely. Everyone except Ambreen and Rabia started laughing.

"Haan, aur hum to jawan nahi!" Rabia pouted. I laughed. This family was so loving and caring. Just like my own. Suddenly I felt like I was being watched. I looked to my right to see Hussain looking right at me. I smiled at him. He smiled back.

"They look like a young family." I heard Ambreen say.

"Hmm, they look so sweet." Nosh said. I couldn't look anywhere. I knew I was blushing so I just looked at the floor. It's true though. Hussain had Aaliyah in his lap while I had Shayan in my lap. Nosh got up.

"Okay, guys, I'll show you to your rooms. Hussain, you're shifting to Shehry's room. Atif, you can sleep where you usually sleep in Waqas's room. Khurram, can you show Rizwan to the guest room? I'll take Najma and Zara to Hussain's room." Nosh explained. Wait, what? Hussain's room?! So I'll be sleeping and living in his room! Wait, why am I excited about that? If only he was in the same room...wait what? Shut up Zara! I carefully put Shayan down and followed Nosh upstairs.

~

Najma closed the door. I sighed. Nosh had just finished explaining what to do and telling us to call her if we need anything at all.

"She's so nice." Najma grinned, falling onto the bed. I slowly sat on the bed. This was Hussain's bed. Stop Zara! Why do I keep thinking of Hussain?

"Oye Zara! Again in Hussain's thoughts?" She smirked. I turned around and glared at her.

"Chup kar! No I am not thinking of anyone. I was thinking of the audition tomorrow, okay?" I lied angrily, partly because she was right and partly because she was such a good cousin that she could read my mind. 

Life's Full of Your Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें