Self Love ♥

"I dont like myself" "I'm just lacking in everything" 

This is something that maybe you, or even myself and everyone in this world has thoughts like this before or even now. But let's ask ourselves, why do we have those thoughts? Maybe it exists because of certain situations that happened in our life, or it's just our insecurity speaks to our own self. 

But at the end of the day, i just want to say this to you - you are enough. A million times enough.

You were enough before, you are enough now, and you will continue to be enough as you become more of who you were made to be in the future and forever.

Because you dont have to live your life with the expectation of others. You are the one who will make your life bloom in the way you want it. 

It's totally okay if you have those insecurities and its also okay if no one accepts you. But try to accept yourself. Move forward. 

Loving yourself is not selfish but instead, its necessary and needed. What's a better feeling than finally accepting yourself despite having so many flaws and weaknesses? 

But you're wondering - "how should i accept myself?" It's pretty simple.

Taking care of yourself first before others, making yourself happy by doing the things that you love to do, accepting your past mistakes and learn from it, don't doubt yourself with your negative thoughts that's clearly wrong.

There are more but those are some of it ^^

Some people would depend on their family or friends. Go for it. If you feel like talking with them about your feelings, thoughts,problems or just anything, tell them. You're not a burden so you dont have to hesitate.

All of us experience pain, sad days and we will always hope "tomorrow will be better". That's what makes us feel alive. That's what makes us believing in ourselves that every path you're taking, you will overcome it.

This is a reminder to you once again - your own existence is enough. You dont have to change yourself to be perfect or to please others. You dont have to beat yourself when you lost your way, when you made multiple mistakes in the past or when you had endless of negative thoughts in your mind. You dont have to change the way as you are right now to gain approval from others.

You can be whoever you want. If you want to challenge yourself to grow and be a better person, do it. 

Loving yourself takes time, but the fact that you're trying is certainly admirable enough. The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on for so long.

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮.