⌜ twenty six ⌟

Start from the beginning

what's happening?❞ seems like not going out for a day made jaemin miss a whole year of drama. he genuinely was lost at what they were saying, why renjun was shouting, and he was most especially worried at the pudu who looked like he was about to cry any second now.

seeing that his boyfriend is too frustrated to explain, jeno did it for him. ❝the former king had a mild stroke last night and blamed it on the tea that was served for him. it just so happens that it was donghyuck that served him the tea last night.

jaemin nodded his head, slowly understanding the situation. ❝but donghyuck won't do such thing.

exactly!❞ both mark and renjun said in chorus that made jeno click his tongue at how they were shouting.

quiet down.❞ he reminded them while pinching the bridge of his nose, getting anxious from their loud voices.

the lion then turned to the meerkat as renjun still didn't change the glare he was giving to the king. ❝i am not letting you run away with donghyuck.❞ renjun said as he had his index finger pointing at mark to threaten him.

what do you want me to do then,❞ mark crossed his arms, not going down against renjun. ❝let him stay here and watch him suffer?

you can't just decide for my bestfriend. he didn't even got to say something about this yet!❞ renjun couldn't help but just raise his voice at mark, a lion and a king. jeno would just be there to hush him down and remind him about how they'll get caught if they are too loud.

sunshine?❞ mark turned to the pudu standing beside him, taking his hand and caressing it softly.

renjun's features then softened as he turned to the pudu, his eyes down on him with a worried gaze. ❝hyuck?

the pudu could feel all eyes on him, he didn't like the spotlight. he didn't like the pressure on him to say something. he was hurt at the situation that he wanted all this to pass by so quickly, but he honestly also thinks that running away isn't the only option. although, with his mind all blank because of what's happening, he couldn't think of any other way which leaves him to agreeing that running away is a good idea.

and he could see how renjun is against it. the meerkat's opinion mattered to him because he's his bestfriend. then again, mark is his boyfriend, he loves him, and he knows that the lion is trying to protect him even if it costed them leave away from everyone.

finally gathering the courage to speak up, ❝i can't handle all the stares they are giving me and i know i won't be able to deal with the punishment they'll give me.❞ he told them, voice getting silent the longer he talked.

hearing the pudu's answer was enough for mark to face renjun and give the meerkat a look with his brows raised. the small meerkat clicked his tongue at how annoying he looked.

but,❞ the pudu voiced out again that made both the lion and the meerkat break their glaring competition and have their soft gazes down at him. ❝i also don't want to leave everyone, especially my mom.

it was renjun's to have his arms crossed and give the king a look, smirking in victory the moment he had received the pudu's say in mark's decision of running away.

jaemin rolled his eyes at how the two were giving the looks while donghyuck was there being pressured to choose at least one side. he then forced himself up from the bed, earning eyes from jeno, and walked towards them. the bunny didn't care at how mark will react nor how renjun will complain in ruining their conversation but he approached them and took donghyuck's free arm. he then pulled the pudu towards him and gave him a tight hug, rubbing circles behind the pudu's back to comfort him as he heard him letting out sniffles while burying his head on his shoulder.