𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

Start from the beginning

I looked at him.

"2:30 pm. Why?".

He shook his head and facepalmed himself.

"It's 2.45 already. Quick let me drop you. Stand up now."

I widen my eyes and I quickly stood up and run towards my brother's bike. He quickly sat and turn on the bike and I sat behind him. He was driving so fast but I have habit of it. Actually I like it when he drives like this.

━━━━━━━༅⁎⋆࿐━━━━━━━

Like in 15 or 20 minutes we reached at the Building of Bighit company. I get off from his bike and rushed towards its door. I was about to enter that's when I turned around and waved to my brother. He waved back and showed me thumbs up. I smiled at him and enter in the building.

I saw some people roaming around and then I asked a person there.

"Um hello excuse me! I auditioned for a trainee 3 weeks ago and today I got a call. So where I have to go."

He looked at me and nodded.

"So you are the one. Okay come here."

I followed that man and he told me to sit Infront of an office.

"Well wait here until PD Bang call you."

I nodded and started to wait until my name being called. Am I the only one here? What does it means? Am I selected or rejected.? I was lost in my thoughts that's when a man called my name from inside.

"Whoever is outside, come in."

I stood up and opened the door and look at the man. Who was, I think in his 40s or something I think he is the Producer. I came in the office and bowed to him. He signaled with his hand to sit on one of the chairs. And I sat on it.

"So introduce yourself."

I cleared my throat before speaking. I'm nervous.

"Um My name is Kim Haneul. I am 15 years old. I turned 15 this 1st October. I'm from in here Gangnam itself but I was born and grew up in Texas , United States."

He nodded with satisfaction. Then he started to speak.

"Good. Congratulations Ms. Kim you are selected as a trainee in Bighit Entertainment. I hope you work hard. You don't need much training though."

My eyes widen and I stood up in shock. I can't believe that I selected. I am so happy right now. I was bowing to him again and again and thanking him. He shook his head and chuckled slightly.

"It's okay Ms. Kim. Please fill it up this form and you can move to the dormitory tomorrow and we will meet your other members okay."

I nodded in excitement. I wanted to dance there but I won't because he will think I'm a crazy.

"Oh by the way my name is Bang Sihyunk. You can call me Mr. CEO or PDnim."