𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗: 𝐀𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐁𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬

Mulai dari awal

"This is already beyond my comfort zone. Watching my wife with someone else would be cruel and an unusual punishment, Manoban. My answer remains no."

Thank God. I exhaled a sigh of relief.

"Alright, back to when," Taejoon spoke firmly.

"Can't we just get this over with as soon as possible? I don't see any reason why we should delay this," I requested.

Not that I wanted to get it over with but I was trying to seem less enthusiastic for Taejoon's benefit.

And all three of us gathered in one room seemed to cloud the atmosphere. It was hard to concentrate when my nerves had the best of me.

Lisa clenched her teeth together. The veins in her hands bulged as she locked her fingers with each other. Her eyes narrowed with contempt.

"Get it over with?" She reiterated as if the words tasted like vinegar in her mouth. "I've never gotten that response before," she chucked humorlessly.

She deserved that response for being so smug.

Maybe my newfound hatred was what I needed to be able to move on from her once this was done. Not that what I felt for Lisa resembled hate but it was as close as I've come.

Lisa looked at Taejoon. "What about tomorrow?"

"The sooner the better," Taejoon remarked agreeably.

"Anything else we need to discuss?"

"Actually, there is." Taejoon said, withdrawing a packet from his suit jacket pocket. "I drew up a contract."

"Contract?" I asked. This is the first time I've heard the mention of a contract. Taejoon gave the papers to Lisa. Lisa looked them over.

"It's for your protection baby," Taejoon said to me.

"First, we'll need to verify that you aren't positive for HIV/AIDS and all other sexually transmitted diseases." Taejoon remarked paraphrasing the guidelines of the contract.

"Once we've verified that you're healthy we'll move to the regulations at the bottom of the page: My wife may accompany you to dinner before said act. The use of a condom is a must; no exceptions. There will be no exchanging of gifts.

No other persons may be present. Passion marks, biting, fisting, threesome, bondage-discipline-sadist-masochistic acts, sex toys, acts involving lack of breath, or anything involving a fetish that my wife doesn't approve of is strictly prohibited.

Lastly, and most importantly, you may not contact my wife or visit her privately under any circumstances, once said act is finished."

My eyes widened in horror, as I listened to Taejoon's regulations. When Taejoon finished reading the term of our agreement he asked Lisa, "Do you have any objections or concerns?"

"What are the consequences of violating the terms of the contract?" Lisa asked smugly. Nick smiled with his eyes narrowed. "My wife wouldn't allow you to violate them. I put them in print so that you're aware of what's expected."

"Hmmm..." Lisa muttered flipping through the pages once again. "I don't have any further questions but I would like my lawyer's approval as well."

"Of course," Taejoon agreed.

"I'm sure Irene informed you that a health screening is mandatory before you become a member from an approved list of healthcare facilities. I would like to see a copy of that health screening from the both of you."

"That won't be a problem," Taejoon remarked.

"Do you have any objections or concerns, baby?" Taejoon asked me.