Old and New Faces

Previously on the last Chapter, Goku and Vegeta are invited by Grand Zeno to a new tournament called the Multiverse Tournament where 20 different timelines will be participating with the winner getting the Super Dragon Balls much like the previous tournament only there is no condition where the losing teams get erased. Goku and Vegeta had recruited most of Team Universe 7 excluding both Frieza and 17 with the addition of Future Trunks who returned to assist them for the tournament.
Upon their arrival the Z fighters are shocked to see Cell who was supposed to be dead since Gohan defeated him long ago. Now just what other fighters will they meet in this chapter?

 Now just what other fighters will they meet in this chapter?

Cell: "You again?"

Trunks: "Cell?!"

Vegeta: "Damn it how the hell is he alive?!"

Piccolo: "He must be from another timeline where he killed us and is now the strongest over there.... That's my guess this is a multiverse tournament after all...."

Goku: "Your right about that Piccolo, and that's not all look who's over there."

Goku points at the group behind Cell

Goku: "That's us over there."

Master Roshi: "Really Now? I wonder if my other self in that time is any different.." as he touched his beard

Krillin: "I don't see myself in their corner or 18 hey Vegeta can you tell who's over there?"

Vegeta: "I can see Piccolo, Videl and Gohan. But I don't see you, Roshi, Tien or 18. As for the other two though.....that boy looks like Trunks but he doesn't look like the one from the Future...."

Trunks: "If that's the case then he must be the younger me all grown up."

Gohan: "And that means that other boy next to him is Goten but older!"

Goten: "What really?!" As he got excited over hearing this revelation

Kid Trunks: "That's so cool! But you know I always wonder why we didn't grow up yet?"

Goten: "I have no clue, but being a kid is way fun than being an adult."

Kid Trunks: "True hey Goten let's check out the other groups!"

Goten: "Yeah!"

Videl: "Hey now don't go too far boys!"

Kid Trunks: "We won't, let's go Goten!"

As Trunks and Goten get out of the of the boundaries

Vegeta: Those kids better not cause trouble." As he gave his usual scowl

Goku: "I bet you still remember what happened back when they went on that little adventure of theirs with Monaka."

Vegeta simply looks away in annoyance remembering how he almost died and was embarrassed that day.