Here he was, my prince charming. I mean, I guess I did chase this from day one, but the fact this was happening almost seemed unreal like a real fairytale.

Instead of answering, I took the flowers from him, inspecting them carefully. I looked into his blue eyes.

I hope this works out. It had seemed like a long road to get here.

I grinned up at Ei, and I kissed him. He grunted in surprise but happily ran his lips over mine, pulling me closer to his body.

I hoped that worked as a yes.

---

I guess everyone knew what was happening outside because when we made our way inside, after our... long makeout session that occurred in the garden, everyone was cheering.

"Oh my god, stop!"

"BUT FINALLY!" screamed Kyle.

"We have known it was going to happen since Eli brought you to dinner. It was only a matter of time," said Jones.

"But Eli is an idiot, so it took longer than it should have," grumbled Taylor.

"Hey!" said Eli.

"and now I have a new sister," said Brodie with a stupid look on his face.

"Woah Woah slow down dumbass, I think let's start with today," said Eli.

"Or maybe tonight! You going to wear Eli's jersey?" Asked Owen.

"Yeah, will you?" asked Eli, sitting down on the edge of the chair.

---

That night, I wore Eli's extra jersey to his soccer game, just like the other girlfriends would. I did not want to seem too excited to wear his number when he (or I guess Owen) asked me to earlier in the day, however, the truth was I was jumping at the chance.

Both Kyle and Jones came to the game tonight. Taylor and Jones were barely paying attention to the game, but I had my eyes on Eli the entire time. I did not want to distract him, but I was waving every time I caught his eye.

Kyle eventually told me to stop being such a disturbance, which was rich coming from him since he was trying to distract the other team by flirting with their girlfriends.

They pulled off an easy win, which Kyle took credit for while running away when some of the angrier looking boyfriends started stalking towards him. Jones took off too, saying he might need back up.

Taylor and I waited at the field for Eli and Owen to finish their team celebrations.

When they got around the fence, I jumped up to give Eli a congratulation kiss.

"Hey, wait, I thought I smelled," Eli said, smirking.

I grinned, cheekily, "It's okay; I'm going to have to get used to it."

We said goodbye to the twins and got in the car so that Eli could drive me home.

Eli spoke up before I jumped out of the car, saying, "Sorry, I can't be dressed as prince charming for you every night."

I smiled back, "It's okay; my prince charming looks better in shorts anyway."

I kissed his nose and hopped out of the car, waving goodnight.

I closed the door softly behind me, leaning against it.

Maybe if Eli had not have found my shoes that first day, he wouldn't have tried to find me, and we wouldn't have had the strange chain of events that led us to today.

Cinderella was right. "One shoe can change your life..."

Or in my case, two shoes... covered in red slushie. 

---

1252

"Hey Princess
Be my guest
Chase you around, no regrets
If I catch you I'll never let you down"
- Allstar Weekend

THE END!