Dentition

Summary:

J-hope gets dentition, but Mr. Kim isn't like most teachers...he punishes bad boys.
______________________________________

J-hope was walking around the halls pushing kids into lockers and telling kids how much of losers they were. You see, j-hope was your so called bad boy. He had the look, the devilish smirk, and the balls to beat up kids.

But what no one knew is that bad boy j-hope was....gay.

And to be honest, j-hope would sometimes jack off to the thought of boys at his school. He of course wouldn't tell anyone this, even his bestest friend jimin.

Now some people did think that j-hope was gay because he hung out with jimin, who was gay. In fact, all of jhopes friends were gay.

Jimin, yoongi, jungkook, and taehyung were all his friends. They also happen to all be couples, there was the yoonmin couple and the taekook couple.

J-hope was single, but only because he didn't want a girlfriend to waste his time and irritate him, just to hide a secret.

Actually j-hope had eyes for a certain someone, but the problem was....it was his math teacher.

J-hope knew he had a thing for older men, and Mr. Kim was smart....j-hope liked that. He thought that Mr. Kim's smartness was very attractive.
______________________________________

It was now jhopes favorite part of the day, and that was seeing Mr. Kim. In all honesty he was in love with him. He was one of the reasons he was gay, the other being that he was deeply in love with Madonna.

When he was little he would put on concerts of him singing Madonna for his parents, but they were still blind to see his true self.

(When I was little I would sing Adam Lambert's if I had you to my whole family)

"Okay class! Let's begin the lesson!" He said with a clasp of his hands. Meanwhile, j-hope was admiring his teacher sending him seductive smirks and winks.

"Mr. Hoeseok I expect to see you in detention" j-hope just gave him a teasingly innocent smile, "and why is that?" The man just gave him a scoff and walked up to j-hope, "because I think I should teach you a lesson" he whispered into his ear with a deep voice. Making j-hope gulp but soon hide a smile that appeared on his face.
______________________________________

"Okay everyone see you on Monday! Jimin! That's highly inappropriate....I don't think yoongi wants you to uhh do what you were doing..."

"Oh don't worry Mr. Kim jimin gives the best blow jobs you could ask for....but he's mine so fuck off." Mr. Kim just scoffed and ran the boys away. "Daddy make sure to fuck me extra hard to night" "hmmm such a nuaghty boy...I think you need a punishment." "Mmm yes punish me hard daddy!" The man just yelled at them telling them to keep that talk in the bedroom or wherever the fuck.

J-hope sat in his seat going to take out his phone but the teacher immediately took it from him, "you know the rules sir." "I think I should be the one calling you sir." He just smirked "call me namjoon..."

J-hope smiled at him and nodded his head, "okay...namjoon." Namjoon came over to j-hope and held his face in his hands, "even though your being good right now...I still think you deserve a punishment." J-hope just gave a playful smile "but sir I've been so good. J-hope flinched as he earned a squeeze to the face, "don't taunt me mister...I don't think you'll want your punishment to be any harder."

J-hope gulped again, knowing damn well not to tease the man. "Yes sir..." namjoon smiled "such a good boy." Namjoon put jhopes phone in his drawer, "now I suggest that you turn that pretty ass around and let me do my job~" the man whispered in his ear.