Chapter 2

Rin POV

I wiped away my tears, extremely embarrassed.

My two best friends giggled.

"So whaddaya want?" Gumi asked me.

"You guys said we were going to get a project in music right?" I asked.

They nodded.

Miku narrowed her eyes.

"Your going to choose Len right?" She asked me.

I nodded slowly.

Normally, we had to partner up with people who didn't take the class. Boy was I glad Len didn't take the class, for once.

On the other hand two weeks with my enemy will be torture.

"Hey Rin, why do you call him your enemy anyway?" Miku asked me suddenly.

I explained to them.

"And did he...um...ever say you were his enemy?" Gumi asked.

Then I realized he hadn't.

"N..No"

Miku sighed, "then this project will be pretty easy. If Len doesn't see you as your arch nemesis or something, he wouldn't care and be nice"

"How do you know him so well anyway?" I asked her.

"Childhood friends. Same school as kid. Don't worry, I won't marry him. I'll leave that to you"

"What the heck?!" I felt the color rise to my face. Now why was I blushing?!

I hated Len....right?

"You know your gonna end up dating Len anyway" Gumi told me. I raised my eyebrows.

"Why?"

"Gakupou partnered with luka San. Now they are dating. Kaito partnered with Meiko. They're dating" Miku pointed out,

"Oh hell no!!!" I screamed. And by the way, Meiko is someone I know very well because she's like an aunt to me when my parents are away.

They both just giggled. I glared.

The bell rang. Thank god.

~~~~

We got the project today. You had to write a song along with your partner.

Len fangirls had him cornered.

I hate hate hate hate them!

"Will you be my partner?" "No be mine!"

There was an endless argument going on. I raised my eyebrows and we both caught each others glances.

"Sorry!! I have a partner!" He cried out. The fangirls screamed and cried and stomped away.

What a bunch of elephants.

I laughed at the picture of lens fans being elephants.

"Hey Len" I said.

"Yeah yeah I'll partner up with you" he told me. I gasped.

"You speak really loud" he told me.
STOP READING MY MIND!!
"I'm not reading your mind!" He screamed.

I facepalmed.

"Well , I guess we should start soon. After school, my place?" I asked him. Len nodded.