Chapter 1

Kagamine Rin strolled into her boring old high school. Technically, it was the studies that were boring. Not her school, not her best friend Hatsune Miku, and definitely not the orange juice they served on a daily basis.

Walking into her math class, she groaned realizing today was the day they had to switch seats.

Their new math teacher apparently has a case Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and couldn't stand it if the seats were in a non alphabetical way.

Which only meant....

"Kagamine Rin, your seat in next to Kagamine Len"

Rin wanted to punch the wall next to her and throw the door off its hinges, but she nodded slowly.

Why did she have to get stuck with him? She hates him!

Sure they shared the same last name. Sure they looked alike with blonde hair and blue eyes despite not being related at all.

But she hated him.

It all started when she was new to the school. All the freshmen were. Duh.

She was rushing to her locker when she bumped into him by mistake. And what did the guy do?

Rin apologized immediately.

But did he accept it?

No, he just cursed at her.
Bunny ears, do you really have to knock down everyone in this world? Does your locker hold your stash of carrots and you thought I was gonna steal them?

That was plain mean for all she cared. Ever since then, the guy was always mean to her. Just because she wore a bow on her head didn't mean that she looked like a bunny! Or that she was childish.

And things got worse. The female population started to practically worship him.

That's basically Len Kagamine. Anti social, rude, mean, tempered, and really cold yet popular around the girls.

I hope you see why I hate him. And now we're seat partners...for the rest of the year!!!

She angrily slid into her seat, and glared at the blonde boy next to her.

"You better behave your self" She hissed, but Len only smirked.

"QUEIT DOWN!" Their annoying teacher screamed.

Rin sighed. This was going to be a long day.

~~~~~

Third period had ended and she had a free period next.

Rejoicing , Rin made her way to her locker, and bumped into mr-oh-so-tempered.

"Watch where your going" He snapped at her.

Rin snarled at him before opening the door to her locker.

Len stared at the clock.

There was about forty five minutes left of their free period.

Rin raised an eyebrow as he began walk towards the empty, secluded music room.

Curiosity got the better of Rin as she followed him silently.luckily, He didn't seem to notice her soft footsteps.