Luna moves closer to Zoey when the stranger stops a few feet away from them, looking at the poster Zoey just finished hanging up with curiosity. Zoey sees him and smiles brightly at him.

"Have you seen any werewolves?" she excitedly asks him, "I'm looking for a were-friend."

"Silly kid, there's no such thing as werewolves." He tells her, trying and failing to convince her that he was right.

The moment he speaks, an involuntary shiver runs down Luna's spine and the pulling feeling gets a little stronger. Her new mark on her right wrist starts to tingle a little; glancing down at it, she lightly traces it with her fingers. A small smile on her face because she likes the feeling.

Luna jumps slightly when Zevon voice calls out to them from behind, "Zoey, come inside. It's not safe out here with all these werewolves running about. Luna, you better get home too before your parents state to panic."

Luna turns around to see Zevon at the steps to his house, waiting for Zoey. Zoey faces her dad, saying, "One second dad," before turning back to the stranger.

"It was a werewolf, my brother's girlfriend saw them and Luna told me that they are real. And she wouldn't lie to me," she tells him before tuning to Luna, "Right?"

Luna kneels down to Zoey's level; she could feel the stares of both the stranger and Zevon on her back as she focused on Zoey.

"Of courses I would never lie to you about the werewolves. But you have to remember what I told you before; they are not exactly like zombies or humans. They have a wilder side to them. But this doesn't mean that they're bad, it just means they are different, which isn't bad either," Luna tells her, fully aware that the stranger can hear every word she says.

Luna glance up at him to see him already staring back at her with wide eyes and his breath caught in his throat. The look of shock and surprise on his face; but she notice another emotion in his eyes that she couldn't place. With his eyes on her, she feels warm and happy with a faint blush appearing on her cheeks.

Turning back to Zoey completely, Luna tells her with a soft smile, "Now Little One, go to your dad before you give him a brain attack."

Zoey giggles at Luna's choice of words and nods her head, giving her a big hug. Luna stands and holds Zoey's hand as the little girl stares intently at the stranger for a few moments.

"My, what big eyes you have," Zoey tells him.

Luna laughs lightly at what Zoey says and the surprised look on his face at her words. Luna had a feeling that the stranger was a werewolf in disguise and every passing second her felling got stronger. She wasn't afraid that he would do anything and she was confident enough that she could protect herself and Zoey if he turned out to be a threat. With her mark still tingling and the pull she felt towards him still there, she had a strong feeling that he was the one she faced earlier that day. He glances over to Luna when she laughs and a small smile appears on his face at the sound of her laughing.

"Come on, Little One," Luna says as she gently pulls Zoey in the direction of her house and dad.

"Thank you, Luna," Zevon thanks her as he ushers Zoey into the house.

"Bye Ma...Luna," Zoey calls over her shoulder as she runs into the house.

"Bye Little One," Luna replies, "and you're welcome Zevon."

"Get home safe now," he tells her with worry in his voice and on his face.

"Will do, sir," she replies with a small playful salute.