Blow Everything! Sunshine Break!!

Comincia dall'inizio

Kaminari: Are you okay, Shinji-san?

Shinji: *stand up* Yeah.

Kaminari: What's wrong? I give you chance to play as forward, but why did you look so desperate?

Shinji: *look away* Th-That's...

Kaminari: It's not that I respest you as my senior, but you're not playing the same way you usually did. Is there something in this match with you?

Shinji: Nothing...

Kaminari: Could it be... it's about Taiyou-san?

Shinji: H-How did you...?

Kaminari: It's my job as Captain to know about the members, even though I didn't want to be a captain at the first place. Captain's job not just giving orders, it's listening to their teammates. But if you keep this up, you might not be able to play with your normal style. Stop thinking about unnessessary stuff, even it about friends or family. On the field, we think only about soccer.

Shinji: Captain...

Kaminari: It's our throw-in. Shinji-san, you make the throw.

Shinji: Me?

Kaminari: *turn around* Unlike others beside Higashi, you have a strong throw.

Shinji: I see... Okay.

"The match resume with Raimon's throw-in! Oh, the one that will make the throw-in for Raimon is Amemiya!"

Shinji(In mind): Captain put his trust in others. I won't let him down!

While looking around to throw the ball, he hold up the ball. He saw Kaminari and he quickly run up as Shinji throw the ball right toward him.

Asakura: What?!

Todoroki: A long throw?!

Kaminari quickly grab the ball as he went up. Then Tazuma quickly went ahead as he do a sliding surround with water.

Tazuma: Water Slide!

He steals the ball from Kaminari ans quickly kick it away.

"The ball that Endou just got was stolen by Tazuma and he kick it away right toward Asakura!"

Asakura: That's ball is mine!

Shinji: Not so fast!

He jumped out of nowhere and land on the ground. When he look forward, he saw that Kaminari and Homura are already marked by some Arakumo's players.

Shinji: Tch! It can't be help!

He kick the ball up and jumped. Flames covered the ball as fire come from the sky and the ground. Shinji kick the ball as it engulf in huge flames.

Shinji: Take this!!

The ball burst toward Arakumo's goalpost. Kabeyu ready himself but the flames slowly disappear as the ball went slow again. Kabeyu caught in his palms as the ball just fall.

Kabeyu: What is with this shoot? I didn't do anything at all.

"Amemiya tries on use his hissatsu shoot again but another fail!"

Shinji: Damn it! Why won't it work?!

Then Kabeyu kick the ball hard right toward the forwards. Raimon and Arakumo start to clash for the point and who'll win this match.

"Raimon and Arakumo clash for the ball! This is match has turn into more intense than the first half! Both sides didn't give up at all! They keep in offensive and defensive! With Arakumo still in the lead with 3-2, will they get their chance to advance to the finals like last year?!"