Reanna
I don't know what the hell is going on but neither Jas or Bashar seem happy right now so I ask looking up at him "Wait, what you mean?" He licks his lips looking over my head then quickly making eye contact with me again saying "Do you fuck with me, my vibe etc? Do you like me?" I smirk a little bit more to myself and say "That's a crazy question. Where is that coming from?" But he doesn't smile back this time he just softly replies "You didn't answer the question Re. Do you or do you not like me?" Lifting my cup to my lips taking a drink i reply "Yes Bashar... I like you. I find your company ...comforting." He smirks a little bit and then I feel myself being pulled away by Jas as she says "Okay yeah none of that shit." I'm literally so damn confused. I pull my arm out of her grasp standing in the middle looking at both of them "What the hell is going on with y'all?" Bashar lifts his hand pointing in Jasmine direction and says "Yeah Jas what's going on?" I turn fully to look at her in the face as she gives him a stale face.

Jas
I can't believe his black ass just put me in this type of situation. I can feel Mikey staring a hole in my head as I walk over to Reanna rubbing her shoulders in my hands. "He's not for you bestie. I seen it." She frowns slightly shrugging out of my hold "What you mean? Seen what?" She glances over her shoulder a little bit and as he steps forward kind of reaching for her I say "He just wants to fuck you nothing more... nothing less. A quick nut and I don't want you involved in that because you seem to actually like him a little bit bestie. I can't see you get your heart broken again." I can see the tears forming in her eyes she clears her throat blinking her eyes rapidly "Damn Shar ...it's like that my nigga?" When he touches her she recoils from his touch making him reach to grab her "No Re that's a lie bro!" She snatched out his hold yelling "On my mama don't fucking touch me ghee real fucking talk. Jas is my best friend and she knows you better than I do ... she wouldn't lie to me for no reason." Re brushes past me grabbing a bottle and storms towards the stairs I can see the pain in her eyes when she looks at him and she lifts her hand to cover the little sniffle she lets escape when she turns running up the stairs. I turn to Pop as he stands there looking at Mikey like a sad puppy when he opens his mouth "Please Rah." As soon as he says it Rah gets up running across the living room and up the stairs after Reanna. I hear Mikey coming up behind me before I feel myself being snatched around. He's all in my face really trying to keep his voice down cause I know he's pissed about what I just did "No the fuck he don't and you know that! Jas why the fuck you lie on my brother like that bro? We the ones that wanted to get them together in the first place and you gone fill her head with that bullshit knowing damn well she gone believe what you saying!" I roll my eyes going over to the island "Can you relax? She'll be fine." He follows behind me closely "Nah, I can't fucking relax you just started a bunch a shit from nothing. They were vibing enjoying the time & you just fucked allat up. Did you see how she looked at him... she was gonna let tough wall fall a little bit and now she more guarded than ever. You always complaining about her being alone and now you the very reason. Look at my brother man!" I look over at Pop and he's staring into space before he runs his hand over his face getting up and walking towards me. He stops and brushes past Mikey saying "You so damn petty bro. She can't see it because she blinded by the time y'all have spent together. But if she need protection from anybody it's yo hateful ass." He looks at Mikey and starts walking away with a scoff  saying "Get your bitch Mikey forreal." And to my surprise Mikey dumb ass says "My bad Woo." I gave him a stank face too quick "Fuck you mean you sorry?" I was just finna go in on his ass when he whipped around the anger in voice made me flinch on the inside "Shut the hell up girl damn! You was wrong Jasmine. You should've left them alone they grown asf ... but you so fucking nosey and shit has to go your way or nobody can be happy. Just shut the fuck up and mind your damn business!" Mikey has never yelled at me like that before so my feelings are hurt and I know I'm finna cry cause my throat is tight my voice breaks as I try to speak "I-I-I'm sorry M-Mikey." He turns around turning his face up at me "Suck that shit up bro cause right now I don't feel bad for you. Facts. I'm not the people  you should be apologizing to Jas and you know it." I try to walk up to him cause I just wanted to feel him and he stops me in my tracks "Don't Jasmine. We not good as long as they not good. If they not good by the end of this on Wednesday I'm flying back to New York with Pop and the guys that same day & we won't speak until they do." Hearing him tell me that was like a slap in the face and I felt my heart drop to my ass "Are you serious right now Mikey? After everything we've been through?" He looks over his shoulder putting his shirt on "I'm deadass ... word  to my moms. We don't have nothing to talk about until you fix this shit. I'll be putting my stuff in another room so don't stress." After he says that he just walks away going outside to the pool. Trying to clear the tears from my eyes Dread speaks from the other side of the room "Damn lil woo you fucking up zee." He walks up the stairs with a girl trailing behind him leaving me downstairs by myself.