"make sure I don't see it again or.... I will burn you too" I smiled sickeningly sweet at him and brush my hair back before I struts towards Harry and Cedric.

I give Cedric a smile as I turn to Harry "done telling him?"

"yeah" I nodded my head as I send Cedric a small smile.

"Elora... Look, I told them to not wear it"

"it's alright.. No problem" I keep the smile on my face as he sigh in relief and heads towards his friends. I heard someone cleared their throat and I turn to Harry.

"so...? What's between you and him?"

"nothing... I swear" Harry smiled and he seems calm before his body starts to tense again with his eyes on somewhere. I looked at where his eyes at and saw Ronald. Guess they're not in the best term now.

Harry walked towards them as I run, trying to keep my pace with him. Ron and Seamus were walking together as they talk about fire and stuff.

"you're a right foul git you know that?"

"you think so?" Ron asked with raised eyebrows.

"I know so!"

"anything else?"

"yeah. Stay away from me!"

"fine" Ron bumped into Harry's shoulder and walked through the courtyard with Seamus by his side. I frowned and look at Harry.

"stay away? You both basically share the common room and the dormitory" Harry rolled his eyes as I let out a small chuckled and walk with him.

"so... You both still... Fighting?"

"you think?"

"yeah.." I grinned awkwardly and watch him shook his head.

"why so tense Potter? My father and I have a bet you see. I don't think you're gonna last ten minutes in this tournament" here comes the person I've been aching to meet. I watched him jumps off the tree as his goons started to appear by his side. I tugged on Harry's robes, trying to pull him out of there. I realized Malfoy's eyes flickering between Harry and my hand on his arm but he shook it off.

"he disagrees. He thinks you won't last five" they burst out laughing as Harry stomped to him and pushed him back.

"I don't give a damn what you or your father thinks Malfoy. He's vile and cruel.. And you're pathetic" Harry turned his back to Malfoy. I saw him taking out his wand and was about to cast a spell on Harry when he suddenly turned into a white ferret in a blink of eyes.

"I'll teach you to cast when somebody's back is turned"

"you stink! Coward! Dummy!" Professor Moody said while levitate Malfoy in the air as I laughed while clutching on my stomach.

"Professor Moody! What are you doing?!" mom appeared out of nowhere but Moody doesn't acknowledged her presence.

"teaching" he replies so simply and calmy that I can't help laughing with my hand over my mouth.

"is that? Is that a student?"

"technically it's a ferret" I laughed even more when he said that. Tears started to prickles in my eyes by this time. He hover Draco- I mean the ferret around before putting it into Crabbe's trousers. Goyle tried to get him out but the ferret bit him I guess.

Crabbe shrieked as he tried to get the ferret out of his trousers but it gets out itself. He lay on the ground before mom turning him to himself back. His blonde hair got messy and he looked around before jumping at the sight of Professor Moody.

"my father will hear about this!"

"is that a threat?!" Professor Moody chase after him, which means, running around the tree before watching Malfoy leave with his goons.

"I could tell you stories about your father that would curl even your greasy hair boy! It doesn't end here!"

"Alastor! We never use Transfiguration as a punishment! Surely Dumbledore told you that"

"he might've mentioned it"

"well you will do well to remember it! Away!" mom leave, sending her students away as Moody also take Harry with him, probably trying to talk about the first task with him.

I regain my composure as I walked towards dad's office but get called by the one and only Professor Snape. I turned around to see him as he looked down at me, towering over me.

"ms. Dumbledore... Come with me.." he walked in front of me but I'm not following him.

"but Professor Snape! My dad wants me to meet him"

"your dad got something to do... He asked me to talk to you about it" I nodded my head and don't waste any time as I trailed after him towards his office.

I started to get goosebumps while walking in the cold dark dungeon. This uniform doesn't help to cover up my skin too so I have to hug myself in the meanwhile. We enter his office as I sat down across him and wait for him to speak.

"ms. Dumbledore... Do you know what to do with your dragon?"

"I... I have a plan but I'm not sure if it will work.."

"what is it?"

"I will just... Launch some fire at him or just fight?"

"fight? Against a dragon?" his eyebrows raised as I shrugged my shoulders. He sighed and fold his hands together. I rubbed my temples, my eyes on my lap as I tried to think of a plan.

My lips twitched into a smirk when my mind got something in my mind. My smirk disappeared and replaced it with a smile as I look up at Professor Snape.