Chapter 19: Is time to say goodbye

Start from the beginning

Olivier: Is this mean Jade will come with you?

Jade: What? No!

Adam: I'm afraid so!

Antony: We gonna miss you Jimmy!

Olivier: You will be back for a visit!

Adam: I don't think this is gonna...

Antony: SHUT UP NERD!

Jimmy: Yes! I will come back for a visit!

Antony: Take care of yourself!

Audrey: Look at yourself! You are started to be a protector of the universe just like Marc right now! Are you sure you really ready what it's coming for you next?

Jimmy: I can't miss this opportunity Audrey! So that's mean you are the new commander of the royers squads!

Audrey: What? I can't take this!

Jimmy: You always a good leader than me Audrey! Who will take care of the protection of AnimeLand?

Audrey: But they won't be a full of gang of buzzers without you!

Adam: Are you done yet? Your dimensional train is waiting for both of you now!

Jade: Don't tell me I have no choice to come with him?

Adam: Yes! Because Portia and her friends already targeted you! The only way to deal with them is hiding in this dimension until she get arrested and grounded by her mother!

Derby: WE GOT PROBLEMS! PORTIA IS ON HER WAY! AND SHE LOOKS VERY MADE!

Adam: Jimmy! It's now or never!

Jimmy: Alright guys! I want to all of you stay strong and buzzer against Portia and her friends!

Audrey: Yes!

Antony: I will be strong for you!

Olivier: I will make you proud!

William: We will do our best!

Jimmy: Goodbye!

Marc: Jimmy! Make all of us proud along with Jade! We counting on you!

Jade and Jimmy take the dimensional train to leave with their suitcases and ready to protect another world.

Jimmy: Anytime Jade?

Jade: I guess I don't have any choice! Let's do this!

Jimmy and Jade take the dimensional train and vanish.

Adam: Alright! Now have to deal with Portia and her friends!

Marc: I got this!

When Portia is coming right front of Marc's house, Adam young was outside.

Portia: Alright you imperfect nerd! Tell us where's our targets now?

Céline: And we are not joking now!

Munchkin: And we will do anything to find them!

Adam: I dont think you shouldn't be there!

Portia: You dare to threat me?

Adam: The only one who need to be careful here it's you!

Portia: Who is gonna stop me? You?

Adam: Not me! But him yes!

Marc use the seven protect stars to turn himself into a hyper Marc

Portia: Wow! This is the worst creature I ever seen in my...

But then, Marc punch Portia and her friends out of the planet AnimeLand.

Marc: That should teach them a lesson! Being perfect is full of trouble!

When Marc is turning back to normal, he was the sky and think about his friends living AnimeLand.

Adam: Hey! Don't worry! We still can call him you know!

Marc: At least this is a good news! I will keep protecting everything that I love! My friends, my favorite characters, my home, my planet and the universe!

Meanwhile...

???: Looks like Maina decide to give up on her invasion!

???: Good! We just pretending to need help!

???: Soon, we are going to win this war against this protector of the universe! Is it that right Reina?

Reina: I can't believe those idiot fail for it! Yes Leona!

Leona: Not to worry! Because this time, look what I found on the roof of the Wayne!

Reina: Is that the mask of Prismal?

Leona: Yes! And those Team Timber forget to destroy the mask once and for all! And good think there's a tiny dark beam left inside of this mask! But a hamster sniffing it! So I bring this hamster to the laboratory to extract the dark beam!

Reina: Is the mask is almost ready?

Leona: Almost ready! All you need is sniffing the dark beam and you will be powerful to take over AnimeLand!

 To be continue