🥀|39|ᴛɪᴄᴄɪ ᴛᴏʙʏ|🥀

Start from the beginning

Unfortunately, it was the night for the calls. The night that (Y/n)'s parents are calling her/him to tell the info they got for the month.

It was the dead of night when (Y/n)'s phone screen lit up, showing someone was calling. She/He checked to see if her/his dear friend was asleep, went out of the tent and picked up.

"Yeah, it's me. Mhm.. I see. No, there's nothing new. Yes, I do have friends. No, mom, they said they want me- what?! No, I'm not in love with anyone.. Anyways, there's no new information and for the last time, I am not doing this. Yes, I understand.. Good night."

After the called ended and (Y/n) turned around to go back to sleep. However, all they saw was Toby with expression that screamed unbelief and confusion.

".. When were you going to tell me?"

" Look, I-"

" You what?! I know you aren't a human, I'm not fucking stupid, it just didn't matter! But now.. what is that information?! What are you doing here?! What are you not doing?!

Are you even really my friend?! What are you?!"

" I'm an elf, I'm a fucking elf! I am your friend, I really am! My parents sent me here, they're paranoid and apparently delusional, they think they humans want to take over the nation.

They sent me here for information, but, you see, there is nothing for them to use. Nothing I want them to use..

You see, they.. they want me to attack you and everybody that knows my existance. They think you're probably using me.. I really don't want to hurt anybody, you guys are my friends."

"Why are you like this?! You kept it all away from me! Why are you like that?! Why are you even here right now?!"

And out of instinct, Toby tried to hit her/him. The hit turned into fight. They didn't want to hurt each other, they just tried to stop the other one from winning.

"(Y/n), you can't beat me! You know you can't!"

" I don't care! I won't let you remind me of everything I hate about myself!"

With that (Y/n) managed to push Toby on the dirt. They both were exausted, gasping for air.

"I didn't want the things to be this way! I didn't ask to be born!"

Painful silence fell upon the forest, giving (Y/n) time to think about what she/hr just said. After a few seconds she/he took off deeper into the forest, away from Toby.

Thankfully, he knew where she/he would go. The flower field where the fireflies flew freely. It was her/his favorite place.

And there she/he was. In the middle of the field, with her/his back facing Toby. He made his presence known my stepping a bit louder, not that it phased (Y/n). It all was already said.

"Go away, you should be around me."

"Listen here. I don't really understand what it all means but-"

"Yeah, you don't. If you knew you wouldn't be talking to me."

He had no words. What was he supposed to say? He couldn't do anything about it. All he could do was try and soothe (Y/n).

"Hey.. look, I'm sorry for earlier. I didn't mean anything of what I said. At least the good thing that came out of this mess was you.

But, why didn't you tell me?"

The elf kept silent, too afraid to answer.

"(Y/n), why did you keep that away from me?"

Toby's tone was now rather intimidating and loud, impatiently waiting for the answer.

"(Y/n), why did you keep that away from me?!"

"I-"

"Why the fuck-"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, YOU FUCKING IDIOT! Oh wait did I really just- you know what? You did not hear this, I did not say anything. Now I will just-"

"Ohoho, you did say something and I did hear you."

As any person would expect, a painfully awkward silence shut down any noise in the forest other than the breeze.

"I see.. Please say something, now it's really uncomfortable with the tension we've created right now-"

"I do like- love you back, ok?"

...

After all the mess was fixed. The contacts with the elf family were cut off, (Y/n) became a run-away. It was all worth it in the end.

~~~

Eyoooo! How are you guys doing?

I'll turn the kimetsu no yaiba oneshots into various animes! If you want to be the first one to request go on and ask for what you want!

Anyways, I hope you like it! Have a great day or night, take care of yourself bc you deserve it!💖💛💖