🌻|24|ʜᴏᴍɪᴄɪᴅᴀʟ ʟɪᴜ|🌻

Requested by xXBallerinabitchXx

This was quite fun and easy to write because we have that one always drunk family friend but still, ohmygod what did I just write-

I hope you like it though

~†~

It was utter chaos.

Slenderman was away for some business and the mansion was like a war field for uncoordinated retards.

Masky was crying on the floor, Hoodie had his legs in the sleeves of his hoodie and was running around like that, Toby was burning some notes, Ben was flirting with the pan.

Jane and Closkwork were singing "all the single ladies", Jeff was laughing his ass off and Liu, on the verge of tears, was praying.

Who would know (Y/n) was a flirty drunk?

She was an usually quiet and nice, even though she was extremly sarcastic and would make unappropriate jokes or curse. That was nothing like the high creature flirting with Liu.

"Hey, L«hic»Liu... Have I ever «hic» told you that «hic» you've got great tighs?"

The pervy girl laughed to tears while having a fit of hiccups. Liu, on the other hand was all red and he couldn't look (Y/n) in the eyes. Where did the quiet girl go?

I mean, if there were just a few pervy things it would be ok, right? But no, (Y/n) was the most dirty person in the whole damn mansion.

...

Lui was now crying from embarrassment, (Y/n) was in her full glory of blunt pervertness.

Her arm was over Liu's shoulder, her cup of (alchocol, whatever you feel like) in the other hand, high in the air.

And then that one song came.

"H-hey! «hic» That's my song!"

That was followed by the volume turned up, giving the oppurtunity to dance like a bitch not only to (Y/n) but to all the girls.

Now the boys were so swinish (that word comes from swine) that they could only watch with smile of blissfull blank mind the drunk girls dance like thots.

Now, nobody knew that (Y/n) could actually dance. And she was dancing very well. (have you seen asian dancer like blackpink? Something like that)

After a while (Y/n) got too wild for her own good. Swinging hips wand waving hair. But she didn't notice that when she lifted her arms up or jumped her crop top would show a bit of her bra. But Liu did notice.

"Ok (Y/n). I think that's enough for tonight. Say good night to everyone!"

And with that Liu threw her over his shoulder and walked up the stair, taking the drunk girl to her room.

"Good night, everyone~~"

That was followed by giggling like a love sick highschool girl/Zenitsu from demon slayer (Y/n). She was laughing and squirming a bit.

"But Liuu, why are you taking me away from the partyyy... You're not my mama nir my dad..."

"Well then, from now on I'm both your mom and dad. I'm your ..(insert heavy thinking here).. dom. Wait, I didn't meAN THAT-"

(Y/n) was now having the laugh of her life. Laughing with tears. After she calmed down enough to be able to talk, she looked Liu (that was now looking at her) in the eyes and said with voice of pure child wonder

"... Daddy? "

Liu stopped in his tracks, coughed a bit and took (Y/n) off his shoulder. He scolded her and told her to stop being so dirty. Then he trew her over his shoulder again and began to walk.

Ah, where is Sully when you need him?

"Hey, Liu, you know I love you a lot, right?"

He was starled. That didn't sound even a bit dirty, but of pure sincerity.

"I know I'm oftenly quiet and sarcastic, but I really love you a lot. And you love me too, right?"

Oh boy, did he love her. He was just too surprised to answer. I mean, you don't get confessions from your drunk crush everyday, right?

And (Y/n) suddenly began to cry. She was weeping and crying a river. And Liu had no idea what was going on.

"Lui doesn't love me baack... Why he doesn't love me back, Mr. Scarf? What did I do so wrong?

Am I too sarcastic? Am I too pervert? Is there somebody better than me again? I will change, I promise! But what should I do, Mr. Scarf? What should I do? "

Liu figured that at this point (Y/n) was too dizzy to recognize him. He took the girl to her room and put her on the bed.

" Now get ready and go to sleep, ok? I'll talk with Liu about that... "

" pLeAsE, dOn'T LeAvE mE aLoNe! "

" «sigh» Okay, but get ready and go to sleep."

...

Liu was about to go to sleep (no pun intened) when he heard a drowsy voice.

"Can you cuddle me? I'm really afraid of the dark... I'm afraid to be alone..."

He went over to the girl and did what he was told, he just couldn't resist the now just cute (Y/n). But he noticed she didn't smell like alchocol anymore. Was she now sober?

Either way, he learned a few important things that night - (Y/n) is hopelessly in love with him and a hopeless pervert, and that he has great tighs.

~†~

I can't believe what I just wrote. Now I think I need Holy water and Jesus-

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed. Requests are always open! Have a nice day or night and keep safe! 💛💛💛