🌻|6| ᴛɪᴄᴄɪ ᴛᴏʙʏ |🌻

You did it. Not very much of reason. Just wanted to experiment.

You cut your hair.

You just wanted to. Your mom promised to take you to the hairdresser, but apparently she never really kept her promises towards you.

You had long, (h/c) hair reaching down your chest/waist. But you always wanted it short. Your mom never really wanted you to have short hair, she wanted you more feminine, more girly.

She fed you her empty promises and lies. Until you had enough waiting.

You cut your own hair up your shouders/neck. It was a little uneven, a little strange. But you loved it.

...

You told your mom - she was dissapointed, she wanted you to have long hair. Your brother laughed at you, and your dad took it surprisingly well.

Your grandma and granpa supported you, the just wanted you to be happy.

Some of your classmates were starled, some just told you "congrats" for the new hairstyle, and the f*cktards were laughing at you.

...

Your mom 'fixed' your haircut. Now you had poofy, (h/c) hair up your shoulders/ears. You loved it.

Apparently, your mom wished you had listener to her, even though she had forgotten how long you pleaded for the hairdresser.

...

It was 1AM and you heard noises out your window. It was your friend Toby.

"How was the mission?"

"Nice hair cut!"

"Aw, thanks! At the very least you like it too...."

"What are you trying to say, (N/n)?"

"You know mama always wants me to suddenly change into the perfect daughter. Honestly, I originally cut it myself, and mama fixed it. She said she's dissapointed in me. Sometimes when she says she's dissapointed, I think she want to say that I'm dissapointment. She wants me to change so hard..... Maybe I should, I'm not sure anymore-"

" Please don't. "

" Wh-"

"Don't ever change, you're perfect the way you are. And to be honest, who gives a f*ck what your mom thinks?! You're not dissapointment to me! You such an unusual person, and that is important. That's what makes you so wonderful."

"You really are doing pretty well with comforting Toby. But you see, apparenty I am not perfect at all."

"To me, you are perfectly imperfect."

"Toby, to say that basically means you accept that certain person's flaws, that you love them enough to see past their insecurities. It's a way of saying that they're perfect to you-"

"I know that."

"..... saying that certain phase to someone means that you are in love with that someone."

"I do adore you, though."

You were star-struked - your shiny, (e/c) eyes were wide, your rosy/chocolate lips were parted ever so slightly and your cheeks were so red that they could put Heart queen's red roses in shame.

However, you acknoweledged Toby could see you expression when he chucked quietly.

"So, I take that as a 'I love you too', right?"

You hugged him as if his acceptance for you would get a 'curse of vanish' if you let go. Toby, on the other side, the poore boy was in awe that you actually returned his feeling. A few moment later, when he was sure it wasn't just a dream to wake up from, he hugged you back.

What a lovely emotions were expressed that night.

...

Ayy, I have news. I cut my hair. My mom hates it but fixed anyway.

(Please comment what you think about my hair)

Now my hair looks like Eleven's (Stranger things). At least I'm happy with myself, I just really wish there was someone to talk all about my mom and sh't though...

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading! Tell me if there are any flaws in the chapter! And don't be afraid to request! Bye bye!