Prank

Summary:

Jimin saw a video on his phone about an oppa prank so he decides to do it to his boyfriend.

Also.....I hate the word oppa but I saw a lot of videos of people calling there Korean boyfriend oppa to see how they react soooooo why not I guess.....I'm sorry but this was complete cringe for me....
______________________________________

"Hey guys! It's jimin and today I was scrolling through my phone and saw my friend Jungkook call his boyfriend oppa for a prank so I thought that I could do it to yoongi! But he doesn't know because this is gonna be like a prank video...so I'm about to go pretend like I'm doing a usual vlog...and just keep saying oppa. This is gonna be great....okay byeee!"

"Okay so I want some coffee and maybe we'll get some hoeddeok because I'm hungry. So let's go!" Jimin whispered into the camera, waving goodbye.

(Jimin is pretending to do the vlog right now)

"Hi everyone! I was bored so I decided to film this vlog....it's just basically what we do in our everyday life hehe." Jimin smiled at the camera and looked over to yoongi who was on his computer playing video games. "Do you wanna get some coffee and hoeddeok...oppa?" Yoongi just kinda looked confused but soon brushed it off, chuckling a bit.

"Umm yeah....that sounds fine." Jimin hid his smile trying not to give himself away. "Okay let me get ready...." "....don't take long oppa" yoongi just popped his neck ignoring the boy.

"Okay....I'm gonna go check on him...see you at the cafe." Jimin said with a wink. "Oppa....I have to brush my-" jimin stopped talking once yoongi slapped his ass luaghing. "Why are you calling me oppa? You know that that word makes me feel some sort of way." Jimin shrugged his shoulders, "no reason..." and with that jimin was out of the bathroom grabbing the camera.
______________________________________

"Okay so we're in the car and we're about to go to Seokjin's cafe....how does that sound oppa?" Yoongi looked at the camera and smirked, "if you wanna get fucked just say it..." "OPPA!" Yoongi chuckled at his "joke."

Jimin looked at the camera awkwardly his cheeks flaring up. "I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to embarrass you..." Yoongi said with a fake pout hiding his smile, "it's ok oppa let's just forget it." But yoongi couldn't control his hormones as his dick hardend in his pants. "Wait why are you turning the car around...?" "Because I can't wait anymore....your getting fucked so hard." Jimin immediately shut up and secretly smiled to himself loving the way the prank took over his boyfriend.

"I'm sorry oppa...." Yoongi just shook his head and glared at jimin "nu uh little boy....your getting punished hard." "But why?!" Yoongi's hand went up jimin's thigh, slowly stroking it. "O-oopa....stop were on camera..." "Let them see it....I want them to see how much of a slut you are..." Jimin gulped knowing very well that he should listen to yoongi, not wanting the punishment to get any worse."
______________________________________

"Prop the camera to where it can see the bed now." Jimin did as told and propped the camera up, "strip..." Jimin glanced at the camera and stuttered "b-but the camera...." "I said now" Yoongi answered calmly.

Jimin did as told and removed his shirt, pants, and socks leaving his underwear on. Yoongi pushed him down onto the bed, cuffing his wrist and ankles to the bed, putting a gag into his mouth, and covering his eyes with a mask.

A smack was planted on jimin's bum, him yelping in the process. "Your such a slut.... calling me oppa like that. Even on camera...you just can't help yourself can you? Can't wait to get a dick shoved up your slutty hole." Jimin moaned at his words "look at you moaning when I talk to you like this, fucking pathetic needy whore."

Jimin smiled at his words, loving the way yoongi degraded him. Jimin always loved being degraded and used, loved being punished and manhandled. It's just how he was.

Yoongi came up to him gripping his throat and going down to his ear to whisper in it, "you want oppa to punish his little boy~ use him like slut...you want that baby~?"

Jimin whimpered as pressure was sent to his body, wincing as yoongi slapped his inner thigh. "Now let oppa fuck you~" and with that yoongi slammed into jimin. Enjoying the way jimin cried in pain and pleasure.

Jimin was already tired but craved for Yoongi's touch, he never wanted this feeling to end. Yoongi was biting into his shoulder as he fucked into him, noticing that he went in raw. But jimin loved it that way, he knew that jimin liked the after burn that it had.

Yoongi finally pulled out and came into jimin's mouth, jimin slurping up all of his cum making jimin him at the taste, enjoying it.

Yoongi layed down next to him and kissed his neck but soon getting up and cleaning up the whole mess. "Jimin...even though I cleaned we should still take a shower..." Jimin smirked as he put his arms out signaling yoongi to pick him up. "Okay...but I want a round two." "Anything for my baby boy" yoongi says with a smack to jimin's ass.
______________________________________

Just a small chapter....

I wasn't really in the mood to write but did one anyways....plus...I was cringing to hard to make this a long enough chapter.