kokichi x fem trap reader

No killing game AU

I woke up late this morning. I rushed to put my clothes and binder on, before I rushed out the door.

I couldn't risk anyone knowing I was a girl. The reason for this is because before I started this school I thought i was a trans boy. So i decided to dress like a boy, later i realized I was wrong.

I didn't want to get bullied so i decided to continue dressing like a boy. As much as I wanted to be a girl I don't like to get bullied.

*time skip to school*

I had just finished my Math work and was getting ready for next period gym. Gym and math had to be my least favorite classes.

But atleast I get to see my friend Miu.

I go to my locker to put my stuff away and head to the gym. I always like to get to gym early to make sure no girls see me in the locker room.

If that happens I'm done for.

I quickly exit the locker room after changing and sit down. The class flows in once the bell rings and my boyfriend kokichi waves to me.

I feel bad for lying to him about being a boy but as far as I know he thinks I'm a boy.

We start to do push up and all the other stupid exercises. And after an hour we stop. Class is finally over.

I wait for people to go in and change because I go last while everyone is leaving. Kokichi walks up to me.

"Hey y/n I've been wondering why do you wait to change until people start leaving class?"

I think of a response, "I just think its easier with less people in the locker room"

"Well you can come change with me I don't mind it"

Well this is awkward. "No you don't have to! Just go change now I'll wait for you ok?"

"Ok bossy!" He sticks his tongue out at me.

When everyone including Kokichi leaves the gym I quickly go into the girls locker room to change.

While I'm leaving i notice kokichi sitting down. He.....never...left?!

I start panicking while he walks up to me looking confused, in a panic I start to run. But Kokichi grabs my arm before i can get far.

"Y/n...why were you in the girls locker room?"

"I.....um...I-"

"Don't lie to me"

I then start crying in anger that I lied to him and never told him my secret. I'm sure if he finds out he'll be mad at me.

"Huh! Y/n it's ok don't cry just I want to know why?"

"I've been lying to you all this time Kokichi I'm so sorry, but I'm a girl"

He looks surprised. "W-what?!"

"I used to think I was trans but I was wrong, and since everyone thought I was a boy I didn't want to risk getting bullied"

"....y/n you could've told me"

"Do you want to break up with me now? I'm not a boy"

"Hey it's ok I love you no matter if your a boy or girl!"

"R-really?"

"Ya and you should be who you want if people want to bully you I'll make sure they learn not to mess with you"

I start to cry again, I didn't expect him to be this way. But I'm happy he accepts this.

"Thank you Kokichi"