Alan(my dear hatchet man) x reader

(Btw you are 19 because i said so)

-Your POV-
I sit up and held my head with a groan,its freezing cold and I don't remember how I got here. In a split second I realized that im sitting in the snow....just with my pj onesie. I grab onto a tree branch next to me and stumble a tad before regaining my balance. I hug my arms and trudge through the snowy forest. "Wow this is fantastic! Im stuck in the snow with no food. Lets see what kills me first,shall I freeze or starve to death..?" I rolled my eyes as i spoke to the absolute nothingness around me,in the distance i see a small cabin,while walking to the cozy looking log cabin i slip and mid way all i say before i pass out is: "Plot twist-"

-???'s POV-
I was walking back to my house in the snow,i was used to the harsh and cold weather so I just sighed and kept walking. I froze(ba-dum tsss) when i saw a figure in the snow. I internally panicked before picking up the limp human and rushing into my cabin. I quickly threw the door open and slammed it shut as i rushed over to the couch. I placed down the person on the couch,quickly,wrapping them up in a fluffy blanket,i hung up my jacket and kicked off my boots. I wandered to the kitchen to grab a snack for the poor soul,I opened my cupboards but there were too many choices that could lead to a multitude of different consequences: chips,stolen chocolate,cookies,etc...I grumbled while rummaging through the cupboard,not even hearing what was going on in the living room.

-your POV-
I yawned and sat up,wow another wake up scene. I sneezed and clutched the fluffy blanket draped over my shoulders,a nervous and cold shiver racked my body as I looked around and realized i had absolutely no idea where i was. The house was warm,a lit brick fire place was in front of me. I pulled my knees to my chest,the faded green couch was actually rather comfortable,a large deer pelt rug was placed on the cold wood floor of the cabin. I heard sounds coming from a direction,I hummed and mumbled to myself: "Plot twist,maybe ill get murdered. Not ideal but it'll be interesting"

-???'s POV-
I grabbed a chocolate bar with a sigh. 'I hope they don't mind' i thought to myself and wandered into the living room. I yelped and almost dropped the treat when i saw that the human was looking at me in confusion. "O-oh hello-" I smiled as I scratched the back of my neck anxiously.

-your POV-
I sighed when i saw the tall man? in front of me,i cocked my head to the side and smiled with a small wave. "Uh...heya" There was a few seconds of awkward silence before he suddenly held out a bar of chocolate. "Oh,uh,thanks?" "N-no problem,you should eat to get your energy back" I shrugged and hesitantly took the chocolate from him.

-Alan POV-
I fiddled with my hands as the beautiful human ate the chocolate,my very own chocolate.....wAIT DID I CALL THEM BEAUTIFUL-

-Your POV-
I cocked my head as i saw the weirdo's face became a dark red. 'I should probably ask where i am' "Hey dude?" "Oh! uh....Yeah??" "Where....where am I?" He sighed and smiled slightly,he plopped down next to me. He had a wonderfully comforting aura,he was a few inches taller than me too(sorry tall gurls). "Well,you're in my home for one,but,you're in the woods..?" I sighed and looked away with a frown,i mean,not like anyone was really gunna miss me back home. I had moved away from my parents. I jumped as I felt a gentle hand on my back,rubbing calming circles. I sighed and looked up at the man. He had a sympathetic smile. "H-Hey now,no worries,i will try to get you home as soon as possible!" I small smile washed over my face. "Thanks dude"
———————-
And there we go,thats the end, 737 words! I hope you liked this! Lemme know if you want a part 2 Cya laterrrr!