morning after ☼ jj

a/n: sorry i've had some mad writers block and i just kept getting stumped plus there's a lot of stuff going on family wise so its been a stressful week and i start my summer class today :/

summary: you wake up after a morning of partying to see jj in bed with you

word count: 2056

Part of living in the Outer Banks was attending beach ragers that usually ended up in everyone running from the cops. Last night was no less than just that. Rolling over, you groaned slightly at the bright light cast down on you. Another roll back and your body hit a something. Confused, you let your eyes squint open to see someone laid next to you. Upon scanning further, you saw that it was JJ.

"What the fuck?" you let out, jolting upward. Your eyes scanned to see a shirtless JJ laid on his stomach. At the sound of your voice, he rustled around slightly, turning to look up at you. Once his eyes registered on you, he let a lazy grin take over his face.

"Well, good morning to you too," he chuckled out, biting down on his bottom lip as he squinted up to you.

"What are you doing here?" you squealed, standing up to look around. You were at John B's, meaning you did not come home last night also meaning your parents were going to kill you.

"You don't remember?" he laughed. When he saw your still confused state, he let out a louder laugh.

"What happened?" you asked, nervously, looking down to see you in a baggy shirt, most likely his. "We didn't..." you trailed off, scanning his features to see any hint of whaat happened. "Oh my god!" you screamed, scrambling to find your clothes. At this point, you could hear voices outside the door.

John B's familiar voice could be heard outside the door.

"JJ, what the fucking is going on?" he asked, opening the door to see you standing there and JJ with the widest smirk. "What the hell?" And panic set in. Not only had you just slept with your best friend while completely drunk, you had just got busted after sleeping with your best friend.

"John B, I'm so sorry. I didn't even remember last night. Please don't tell anyone. Shit. I swear I don't even remember anything," you rambled out, trying to find some other clothes to put on.

"We didn't sleep together," JJ chuckled, watching as you calmed down.

"I was about to say, shit," John B laughed, looking back and forth. "But, y/n... Where's your pants?" he asked, looking down at your bare legs.

"Turn around to prove it," JJ smirked, making you flush. John B just bit back a smile.

"Can someone give me some pants?" you yelled, looking between both boys. John B grabbed a pair of pants off the ground and tossed them to you, sitting down on the empty spot on the bed. You stood and pulled the pants over your legs, glaring at both boys.

"Cock block," JJ joked, making you roll your eyes.

"I hate you both," you mumbled, flopping back down on the bed, curling into the soft fabric.

"You better love me, I let you sleep in my shirt," JJ laughed. You jokingly flicked him off, making him chuckle.

"I'm going back to sleep," you mumbled out.

"No, wake up," JJ whined. "I wanna hang out."

"Let the girl sleep. She was a mess last night," John B laughed, making you groan. From the corner of your eye you could see JJ tense.

"She wasn't a mess, guys were just making her messy by loading her up with booze," JJ grumbled out.

"She didn't seem to mind," John B teased, making you kick him slightly.

outer banks imaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara