6.

you sighed and walked into your apartment, you didn't intend on telling your friends about what just happened. you didn't know how they would feel about you practically fucking your professor.

but you wanted more than just a cliche student/teacher hookup. you wanted him, romantically and sexually. but you were sure how to voice that to him.

you pulled out a carton of cookies and cream ice cream and plopped down on the couch, scrolling through demand.

you found a movie endings beginnings the main character looked remarkably like bucky.

you decided to watch it, then you watched toy story, then you story 2, eventually got a knock on your door.

you put the ice cream in the freezer and opened the door, next thing you knew you were shoved against the wall as buckys lips attacked your neck, you shut the door and locked it as he picked you up, you wrapped your legs around his waist as he carried you to your bed room.

you let out a loud moan, knowing you were allowed to since you were in your home.

"you sound so goddamn good" he mumbled against your neck as he gently dropped you onto your bed. "i wanna hear more"

he pushed up your dress and yanked down your under wear, getting down on his knees and licking a long line from your entrance to your clit.

"fuck!" you moaned as he slid a finger in your entrance, he watched your facial expressions as he did so.

you gripped the sheets tightly as he added another finger, kitten licking your clit to add to the pleasure.

there was another knock at your door, you groaned as you pulled down your dress and went to answer your door. you told him to stay there as you did so.

you opened it so see natasha and wanda.

"nat... wanda, look uh nows not really a good time" you laughed nervously.

"come on! it's friday! we always go out on fridays." wanda whined.

you thought about what to say, you couldn't tell them you were screwing your teacher, "i- uh. i have a lot of homework to do.... what about tomorrow?"

"uh-uh." wanda grabbed your arm and pulled you out of your house, locking the door for you.

you followed them nervously out to your car and pulled your phone out, scrolling through the colleges staff list.

you finally found his number and messaged him.

they dragged me out, we usually go out on fridays, when you leave lock the door.

you realized you didn't say who it was, you figured he would know since you were in your house.

once you arrived at the bar, wanda met up with the paul guy. he joined you at a booth. you sighed as you watched them flirt endlessly.

"you good?" natasha nudged your arm.

"yeah.. just a bit tired."

same bar as the other night?

you smiled as you read his text.

yep.

"hey nat." you whispered. "i think steve's coming"

"oooo" she wiggles her eyebrows "what about your teacher. i heard you guys were making out"

you groaned "of course" you assumed sam said something.

"pretty stereotypical" she giggled, you laughed as well.

about ten minutes later bucky and steve showed up, without sam. natasha has steve sit with them, bucky sitting across from you.