2.

you slept all the way to 7 a.m. an hour before you usually woke up. despite oversleeping you felt well rested.

you hopped out of bed and skipped over to the coffee machine, your mind replaying last nights dream.

you ignored the thoughts and placed a mug underneath the coffee maker and turned it on. and to your dismay, it wouldn't work.

"god damnit!" you groaned, shoving the coffee machine backwards and crossing your arms.

you decided to get ready early and go to starbucks. you preferred wearing nicer clothes to class instead of sweatpants and sweatshirts like other students.

you slipped on a tight maroon shirt and tucked it into a black skirt.

you grabbed your purse and phone and left your apartment, locking your door behind you.

just as you started walking towards the elevator of course buckys door opened and he walked out, smiling when he saw you.

you gave an awkward smile as he joined you in the elevator. you felt his eyes on you but ignored it, trying to remain calm.

"have you started your essay?" he asked, returning his attention to the doors.

"not yet, i pretty much passed out once i got home" you laughed, immediately stopping when you remembered the dream. part of you wanted him to take you right then and there but you knew he was your teacher and definitely didn't think of you like that.

"me too" he sighed, looking down at the ground before looking back up at you.

the elevator dinged open and he cleared his throat following you out the door.

luckily, carol was already there to pick you up, bucky whispered good bye as you hopped into the car.

"woah, whos mr hottie?" carol whistled as he walked towards his car.

"he's my professor" you chuckled at her reaction.

"who just happens to be your neighbor. isn't that a bit suspicious?"

"not really, no."