Chapter 1-Game 1.1

Gu Yian, female, eighteen years old, college freshman, looks like any other college student.

But she has a secret.

She is actually a transmigrator.

In the eighteen years that Gu Yian has been on Earth, she had discovered that there is something odd about the world.

Many untold and unspeakable things.

Gu Yian had first-hand experience with two cases.

The first thing is that after her senior exam, the class discussed a graduation trip together, and the location was set in a large mountain rumored to have gods.

Gu Yian was originally one of the original people who wanted to go, but coincidentally, she caught a cold from staying up late to binge a drama and forgot to turn off the air conditioner, went into the hospital for a transfusion, and missed the trip. [1]

A few days later, Gu Yian saw the news of her classmates' death on the news. The cause of their death was unknown. The villagers said that they had offended the mountain god and was punished by the mountain god.

Out of the entire class, only Gu Yian was left.

The second thing is when Gu Yian's college roommate was feeling bored and decided to play with the Pen Fairy. [2]

Gu Yian had experienced the mysteriousness of the Mountain God and resolutely stopped her roommate from playing with this dangerous entity.

Due to her overbearing attitude, the roommates didn't try to summon the Pen Fairy that day, but a few days later behind Gu Yian's back, they played in the dorm room next door.

A week later, only Gu Yian was left alive of the two dorm rooms.

After experiencing these two events, especially the latter, Gu Yian became more convinced that there were supernatural beings in this world.

These two odd events had a huge impact on Gu Yian's life.

The people around her looked at her like a bad omen and were afraid to come within two meters of her.

Gu Yian felt this was not a bad thing.

First, all those burlesque-like suitors finally disappeared.

Also in fear of offending her and receiving bad luck, no one fought with her for scholarships. No one dared to lay their hands on it.

Another unexpected bonus was that no one would fight for her seat in the library.

A very good college life, at least that's what Gu Yian thought.

However, there was a little mishap halfway through.

One day when Gu Yian was going to the library to brush up on her videos, her surroundings suddenly went black.

When Gu Yian opened her eyes again, she found herself in a pure white space.

A line of black letters floated mid-air.

[Welcome to God's Game.]

It seemed to confirm that Gu Yian had seen the line.

The black letters dissolved into a black mist that intertwined into two new lines.

[This is a gift from God to those of you who will die.]

[Pleasure God, praise God, God will give you eternal life.] [3]

Gu Yian looked around the pure white space she was in and moved her body, finding that all the senses and nerves of her body were there.