A flash of light exploded in Cleo's head. Before she had time to react Tina straddled her lap, and began landing punches where ever she could. The only thing she could do was tuck her face in her arms. She ended up taking the brunt of the blows on the back of her head. Seconds after the assault started Tina's weight disappeared. Cleo pulled her hands from her face and found Ant standing over her, holding a kicking and screaming Tina around the waist.

"What the fuck is wrong with your dumb ass?" Ant stalked across the room and slung Tina down on the other leather sofa. When she moved to get up, he grabbed her by the shoulders and held her down.

Spit foamed from the corners of Tina's mouth, while she fought against Ant's restraint. "Let me go, bitch...yo' lying ass...that ain't none of yo' girl motherfucka."

"Calm your crazy ass down man." Ant shook her. "She is my girl."

"If she is, why the fuck she smell like C's then, if she's yo' girl?" Tina screamed as she twisted from side to side, attempting shake Ant's hold. "She smell like motherfuckin, Obsession...I would know. I bought that cologne for C's on his last birthday...and don't even lie and try to say that you borrowed it because yo' ass is wearing Cool Water...and that bitch don't smell nothing like Cool Water." 

Ant's gaze found Cleo's. He was caught. And they both knew it. With nothing else to be done, Ant scooped Tina off the couch, and half dragged and half carried her to the front door. Once he reached his destination, he opened the heavy wooden door and tossed her outside.

Cleo heard a loud thump, followed by a grunt. "You dirty mother-,"

Ant slammed the door shut, and clicked the dead bolt into place. Once done his back hit the door, and he exhaled a long exaggerated breath, his body visibly sagging with the release of air. Cleo didn't blame him. Things had gotten crazy pretty damn fast, and now her left eye wouldn't even open all the way. This was exactly what she got for stepping across the tracks, for a fine ese she barely knew.

A loud thump crashed against the door. "What the fuck..." Ant turned to peep out the window.

"Gimme my goddamn purse you stinking ass half-breed." Tina yelled from the other side of the door.

Cleo watched Ant scramble around the living room as he tried to find her purse. After a minute of searching he found a red Coach bag under one of the coffee tables. With the quickness, he snatched the purse up and rushed over to the entrance of the house, opening the door only wide enough to sling out the hand bag.

"You po hustlin' motherfucka...you better believe C's will be hearing about this."

Ant peeked out the window again. "Man these bitches need home trainin' nowadays." Cleo heard him mumble before spinning on his heel to face her.  "You alright..." He closed the distance between them and pressed his index finger around the lid of her eye. Pain shot through the left side of her head. She winced and shrunk away from him. "I'm sorry...," he muttered, snatching his hand away. "Damn, it's starting swell too. Hold up, I'ma get some ice from the freezer," he said before climbing off the couch, and jogging over to the kitchen.

A few moments later Ant returned with a sandwich bag full of ice. "So that was C's girlfriend?" Cleo asked.

"One of 'em." Ant muttered as he pressed the ice cold plastic to her face. "Can't stand that bitch."

"How many of 'em do he have?" Cleo asked, jerking her head back, and then snatching the bag from him.

"Enough," he said sitting back on the sofa. "What the hell was you still doing here anyway? I never would have let that psychotic bitch in if I would've known you were upstairs."