The Forest of....

"You enter The Forest of Tranquility!" Tina said happily.

"Tranquility? Boring," Brick answered.

"Hm, alright."

Now instead of a peaceful looking forest the trees were dead and corpses were hanging from them.

"Dang, now i gotta come up with a better name for The Forest."

--Time skip--

"I got it!" Tina yelled.

Just then The Forest's name changes to 'The Forest of Being Eaten Alive by Trees.' The enemies in The Forest were called Treeants (look it up)

"You think your so smart don't ya? Well you'll never find your precious queen cuz I'll kill you and turn you into a fern. People like ferns, ever notice that?" The Handsome Sorcerer interrupted.

"You see a jewel on the ground....maybe the queen left it to mark her tracks....." Tina hinted.

"I say we follow it," said Lilith.

"Good idea Lily of the Valley. Just as long as you stick to the main road you'll be ace!" Tina informed.

The player continues on the path, finding jewels on their way, but suddenly they get the idea to go off the main path....

"Uh, where ya goin'?" Tina asked, worryingly. 

"We're exploring," said Lilith.

"Uh, you maaaay not want to do... that. I only balanced the combat on the main path and-"

Treeants started to appear around and they were much to higher leveled then our characters.

"Oh how the hell are we suppose to kill these things?" asked Mordecai.

"Hold on! I can- I can fix this! Just give me a second. Lemme fix this!"

The treeants level changed back to a level where our heroes could destroy them.

"There. Combat BALANCED!"

The players explored the side path and fought the treeants. They later went back on the main road and meet back up with Davin.

"Follow me. I think the queen went dis-a-way," said Davin. They ran over to the door.

"Ugh. A dead end...." davin went over to some writing on the wall. 

"It's written in Organ. It says you need juice from a blood fruit." 

"Whats a blood fruit?" Brick asked.

" It's a squishy thing that grows on the trees over.... HERE!" Tina pointed to the spot on the game board.

--Time skip, task complete--

"Smeer some of the blood fruit on those podoms over there," Davin ordered.

The player did what the Gatekeeper said and the door opened.