EPILOGUE

"I once was a spy, I'll always be a spy. 'Cause a spy is a spy forever!"

"IT'S THE BOTTOM OF THE NINTH ladies and gentlemen and bases are loaded! Scores are tied right now

"IT'S THE BOTTOM OF THE NINTH ladies and gentlemen and bases are loaded! Scores are tied right now. Ray Caldwell, number 34, is up at bat. Caldwell hits a mean slugger but the question is: Can he make the Yankees win tonight? The pitcher winds up and throws! Caldwell hits the ball and- wow! Over the fence! It's a home run! Yankees win!"

The crowd roared as they watched Caldwell and the other players run the bases and celebrate.

Genevieve was clapping in her seat, laughing hysterically as Schofield was jumping up and down as he cheered, going wild. He looked down at her with a grin and grabbed her hand, having her jump with him. People around them looked at them strangely but they didn't care.

Genevieve's hand went to her pocket. She gently touched the now old and dry petals that sat in there. For something so light, they felt heavy in her pocket.

Blake would have loved this.

She liked to think he was there watching the game with them somehow.

A year had gone by since Genevieve and Schofield had found each other again. Genevieve had been promoted so that instead of going on missions, she trained new spies.

She had made a name for herself in that community and got to make her own hours. She spent equal time in America and England, Schofield often coming along with her wherever she went.

Every once in a while, she did go on a mission, often with Daniel. Ones so secret she couldn't even tell Schofield when she came back. He hated when she left, worrying the entire time she was gone. He refused to leave her side for days every time she came back.

Other than that, they were happy. When they were together, they were in complete bliss.

Genevieve was always thankful for her work. Even if she wasn't in the field as much as she used to be, she didn't mind at all. She wouldn't be where she was now without it. She wouldn't have met Schofield. She wouldn't be as happy.

Work had finally died down enough for them to stay in New York for a while. Genevieve was thrilled because it was her favorite time of year.

Baseball season.

She got tickets to the first game she could and talked about it non stop. When they finally got to the stadium, Genevieve felt like a kid in a candy store.

Schofield, however, did not know what was going on in the game, no matter how many times Genevieve had explained it to him. All he knew is that the Yankees won and he had promised to go wild so he did.

His pocket was heavy too, but not in the same way Genevieve's was.

But rings were a lot heavier than petals.

He looked down at her. She was laughing so hard that tears pricked her eyes. He grinned at her.

He loved her more than anything else in the whole entire world.

He wanted to ask her right then and there but held himself back. He had time. She certainly had all the time in the world.

Because spies are forever, right?

It applied to both of them now. She would be a spy forever.

And he would have one forever.

THE END

AUTHORS NOTE

Wassup I'm crying.

Thank you so much for reading this book. I was so surprised and thankful for the fast success that it had.

I loved writing it and I'm so happy that so many people enjoyed it as much as I did.

So thank you again!

Feel free to check out my other works, especially Seize The Day which I'm starting as I type this!

Until next time, Hello!