[26] WHAT DO THEY DO WHEN YOU'RE (FEELING) INSECURE?

ROCKY — Rocky was always pretty good with emotions, feelings and comforting; he always understood and was there for you whenever you needed or wanted it—sometimes he had the problem of pushing too far when you felt down about yourself because he hated seeing you this way and always felt good and sure about himself—he didn't always understand firsthandedly, but regardless, he understood, and he always tried his best to just be there for you, support you and let you know that you're perfect just the way you are—you deserve the entire world and so much more to him. It wasn't always the easiest when it came to help on personal stuff with him because he was an over-analyzer and again, was pushy beyond belief, but he was truly trying to be there for you when you're feeling insecure and bad/bad about yourself.

COLT — Colt, the opposite of Rocky was never really good with his own emotions and feelings, let alone other people's. With that being said though, he does try his best to a great support system whenever you're feeling insecure, although, he sometimes feels insecure himself too and fails miserably at being there for you or helping you, at first—being able to see that you both suffer from insecurities makes you both be able to relate with one another and be there for one another more because you both know what it's like; you can appreciate each other's company and warm minor moments to make each other feel better. You both also complain, rant and vent to one another too, and he lets you do so first and as long as you need to, always, and this helps the both of you a lot because you're able to get your overbearing thoughts of self-worth, pity and insecurities off of your chests, together.

TUM-TUM — Don't underestimate Tum-Tum because of his age or love of candy—he was always pretty sensitive, caring and a great person to understand and help others when they are feeling down or insecure about themselves, so when he sees you down, he gets down himself for bit first, since he cares so much about you, and it's hitting him hard. However, after feeling sad and bad because you're going through this, a day or two later, he thinks of ways to help you, is there helping you, being a good listener, and just making you smile and laugh a lot because he is telling you jokes to get your mind off it. He also lets you know that you're perfect and beautiful just the way you are, like Rocky, and you both couldn't think of a better way to comfort you and make you feel good about yourself.