08

[march 7]

Lisa held onto chaeyoung's arm as they entered the school premises once again. It had been eight days since they last went to school.

Chaeyoung held lisa close, rubbing her shoulders in comfort. "rosé! stop looking at him." Lisa scolded, seeing as her friend kept sneaking glances at him.

jeon jungkook, the boy she told chaeyoung about.

"I can't! You just seemed so smiley when you talked about him!" Chaeyoung pouted, opening her locker to grab her history book. "You're jealous." Lisa teased.

"Come on let's just go." Chaeyoung pouted, looking at jungkook's back one last time. She wanted to make sure that the boy was good enough for lisa.

They had different classes, lisa had economics - the same class as jungkook. She took a deep breathe before entering.

As soon as she did, there sat jungkook with his friends at the corner of the room. As their eyes locked, lisa smiled. So did he.

During class, lisa's eyes couldn't help but wander to the right side of the classroom. Taking a peek at jungkook laughing silently with his friends as the professor was not looking.

It was a nice sight, she snapped out of her trance when the bell rang, signalling that she had to go to a different class. A class without him.

For some reason, the thought of it made lisa's shoulder slump in disappointment. Lisa's phone rang as soon as she left the classroom, chae's name flashing on the screen.

"Hello?" Lisa answered the call.

"Priya! Jimin just asked me out, oh my god - what should i do?" Lisa's face scrunched, moving her phone away from her ear as she tried to recover from chaeyoung's ear piercing voice.

its beautiful though.

"First off, don't call me that chae...and what do you mean by ask out?" Lisa started walking towards the end of the hallway, where her next class is.

"Oh you know, movies." Chaeyoung giggled on the other line. "Then say yes chae." Lisa answered. "Okay, okay i will!" Chaeyoung squealed one more time before ending the call.

"That girl." She shook her head.