"We didn't know that Lisa will come too so don't snap at me!" I spat back and rolled my eyes at her as i continue "And even if Lisa would hug me or do anything, you don't have the right to accused me or something because you don't own her right?" I look at her in the mirror while arking my brows and she just glared at me.

"So your talking back at me now?"

"Yes! I'm your sister but you treat me like someone you don't know!"

"Girls that's enough!!" Oppa shout while looking at us back and forth and fucos on driving..

"Argh i hate monday!" My twin sister said angrily slaming her head on the chair.

I just sighed and sit quietly until we arrived at the school.

I go down immediately when oppa stop the car at the parking lot didn't wait until he turn off the engine as i leave the three of them behind.

I storm off to the student Council office and throw my bag at the table.

"Woah!" I forget that my friends are already here. I smiled apologetic and look around to see Lisa lying on the couch using her arms as a pillow. Since when this monkey allowed to sleep in her. This is the second time she sleeps her.

"What are you doing her again?" I annoyingly asked and look at my friends who sitting at the long table. I face them to asked by arking my brows but they just shrugged their shoulder and continue on what they're doing.

"Just sleeping and you disturbed me" She answer fake dis appointment that i disturd her sleep.

"Like i care and who did tell you and give you permission to sleep here? Is this room look a hotel to you?" I said annoyed but deep down my mood change from earlier when i saw her and that's weird.

"You look annoyed this early kitten, what's up?" Lisa said as she stood up and approaches me.

"Because i see you" I mumbled louder enough so she would stay away from me as i take my sit beside my friends.

"Are you okay Jen?" Nayeon ask with a worried face patting my shoulder to comport me. Nayeon is my best friend same of Irene and they also part of student Council like me. I fake smile and nod my head.

"Lisa let's go outside now stop bothering jennie" Seulgi said her best friend and stood up on from the chair beside her girlfriend irene.

"I don't want to seul I want to wait jennie" Lisa answered her and sit beside me.

"Who told you to wait for me?" I ark my brews looking at her. "I can handle myself, so you can go now shoo" I uttered and avoid her eyes that looking straight in me. I don't understand but I feel I little weird things since saturday, and I want to stay way from this stick as possible.

"But I want to wait for --"Lisa didn't finish her sentence when we heard a knock from the door.

"It's open come in" Irene said and the door slowly open..

"Is Lisa here?" I heard the girl asked and I lift my head to look at her. Why this girl looking for this stick. I look to my side and saw Lisa raise her hand.

"Someone's looking for you" She shyly said while fidgeting her finger.. I rolled my eyes at the back of my head and continue to write my assignment I forgot to do last night because of this annoying stick who keep sending me a meme.. Im a little upset at unnie to give this stick my acc.

"Okay I'll come with you. Let's go seul" Lisa stood up and I thought she go already but I got startle when she came closer to me and whispered something in my ear.

"See you at the class room kitten, don't miss me to much okay" She said and I smell her mint breath that I always smell when she's near.

"You wish stick!, get out in the room now and go to someone that looking for you" I widen my eyes when I realized that it's look like am a jealous girlfriend Argh.. I face her and saw she was smirking and also my friends in the room.. oh come on!! can someone kill me now.. I feel embarrassed but I didn't show it to them.. I cleared my throat and face this annoying stick..

"Shhh no need to explain my dear I know your jealous" What the before I can even speak Lisa cover my lips with her finger and shussh me. I glared at her and smack shoved her finger away from my mouth.

"Your so full of yourself manoban!.. Can you get out now we're busy here" I angrily said shooing her away because she's to close again.

"Whatever help you sleep at night kitten" She wink and give me a flying kiss before she grab her bag in the chair and exit the room with seulgi.

I heave a sighed in relief and lean on my chair when she finally gone. Then I noticed my friends looking at me knowingly.

"It's seems you and Lisa getting closer day by day Jen" Irene said teasingly and nayeon nod at her.

"What are you talking about guy's!! Don't you see how much I hate that stick" I said but it didn't convince them.. they wiggle their brows and tease me with Lisa until the bell rings to our first period.

"You look cute together Jen I ship you already with lisa that girl is hot" I heard nayeon mumble while wee all headed to our classroom but i just ignore her walk into the room and sit on my chair.

Our teacher arrived but my annoying seat mate is nowhere to found. Where did that stick go again.. And why do I care btw. Co's you miss that annoying stick.
argh not again..