Orphanage :(

A/N if you don't like self harm, don't read this book! Also in this story you live with the Hype House :)

Hi my name is Maddie and I am 8 years old, I live in an orphanage as my mum and dad used to abuse me, until one night the neighbours heard me screaming and called the police. They got arrested then and there, I had no other family so the police took me to the 'Happy Homes Orphanage'. Sometimes in the night I get nightmares and wake up, I silently cry in my pillow until another girl heard me, but she was nice. She (Maisie) came and comforted me at night when I had flashbacks or nightmares. Other then Maisie, I had no friends, me and Maisie got bullied by the older girls who are around 5 years older then me, which is totally unfair to Maisie because I feel like I made her get bullied. That is why I started cutting over 2 years ago, I have went over my arms a whole 3 times and all you can see is scars, I have only done my thighs once as my wrists give me more pleasure. I love to do Motor cross, its my dream to become a motor cross star one day!

This is what I look like...

I may look like a boy but thats because im mostly a tomboy and dont own any girly clothes

Taylers POV

I told everyone in the Hype House that I was going to adopt a child today, I have been thinking about doing so for 2 weeks and now im just going to adopt one. I asked Tony and Ondreaz to come with me. In the car we all were talking about ages and we decided we want a 7-10 year old, and we also wanted a girl and for her to be similar to me. I love motor cross and I wanted to become a star but one day that all changed dramatically as I broke my back, doctors said I wouldnt be able to ride again. But I proved them wrong and now I only ride for fun :)

Maddies POV

It was adoption day and I heard Ms Vicky shouting through her intercom for all girls between the ages of 7-10 to come downstairs. I got changed into this...

 I got changed into this

(it had Maddie on instead of name)

I was then heading down stairs when I got stopped by my bullies, one of them said to me that I should go die, she then slapped me and also told me to stay in my room for adoption day. I was used to this but I always cried in my room, this happened every week but everytime Ms Vicky would drag me out the room because she hated me and wanted me to go out ASAP. This time I cried my eyes out and went to the back of the line and that when I saw 3 tall men, I smiled and looked down because I really wanted to get adopted but also because im shy.