➳ backstory

I am sorry guys for not posting something but I was not doing good in the last weeks, I have some health problems right now and yeah

Third person pov:
Everything was quiet and everyone was sleeping expect for Andy ,his phone rang all the time ,it's not the first time he is getting an call from an unknown number ,he was annoyed so he picked up "ok listen ,if you call one more time- " Andy was interrupted by the caller and it was Matthew ,Andy came to their house days ago to talk to him about this whole situation.
They agreed both to meet eachother and soon as Andy arrived they started talking ."So what did you wanted to tell" "Your son didn't kill him" Andy didn't know what to say to that ,he was kinda surprised like what does he know .
"You know there is a guy named Leonard patz, He is like an guy he wanted to get into my pants pants and he payed for it "
"what does that have to do with jacob?" Andy asked him "He some day stopped coming and said he liked an another guy named Ben "
Now everything went clearer for Andy
"Did you told this the police?" "No but I am going to buy only if this girl comes with me"
Andy asked: "What Y/N?" "Yes ,her" Matthew said "what do you want from her ?" "I just want her to be there when I confess this" Matthew looked at Andy coldly "she isn't one of this girls you bring home " Andy said to him "I don't want to bring her home,don't worry" he laughed and left.
The next morning Andy went to the rifkin house to get Y/N of course he didn't ring the doorbell he called her
Phonecall between Y/N and Andy
"Hello?" sleepy voice
"Hello Y/N ,I know it is early in the morning but please get ready and come out I am waiting for you ,I explain everything when we drive "
"Ähm okay?... I get ready and go out"

Y/N ran into the bathroom ,brushed her teeth and her hair ,changed her clothes and ran out to andys car ."so I need an explanation " She said and Andy explained all to her "but why does he want me to be there" she asked confused "I don't know why but he just does ,we are just gonna be there ,if he says something about you I am here so don't worry"
10 minutes later
Matt was already telling the truth and all these things that have happen to him to the police ,Y/N was kinda surprised she never thought of something like this and when everything was done they all left
"Finally it is out" Matt sight "You did the right thing "Andy smiled and drove home to Jacob with Y/N.  (Imagine how the day could have continued)
The next day it was Jacob's birthday
Y/N pov:
It's finally Jacob's birthday , we had a nice dinner and ate together ,it was just an perfect day.
Third persons pov:
Jacob and Y/N had a nice time together.
(Gonna make a big time skip sorry guys❤️)
Jacob is unguilty and the barbers and Y/N were like the happiest persons alive but meanwhile mr and Mrsrifkin were just upset and sad they didn't Know what to do because their son got killed and there's only one child left and that was Y/N.
Y/N had to sit on the side from her family cause she couldn't sit on the side from the barbers ,it could have spread So many bad rumors if that came out so they kept it a secret.
The barbers We're already walking to the car ,Happy that everything's over but before they even got into the car mr.rifkin Came up with Y/N,But she stayed behind ,scared to say something And scared what could happened next. Mr rifkin began to scream and some guards needed to hold him So he couldn't attack Jacob . "I KNOW YOU KILLED HIM ,I KNOW THAT" he screamed , Y/N was scared "stop it dad,he is not guilty, he didn't do it .." she said tearing up . Jacob looked at Y/N with a light smile .
Jacob's pov:
We drove home and I'm so happy that everything went good I saw the reporters in front of our house screaming towards us to look into the cameras . And half hour has passed and I was upstairs in my room ,I heard an knocking and opened the door before I could say something ,somone jumped at me and I already knew it was Y/N "I am so happy" she whispered ,I closed the door and hugged her ,her hands around my neck and my around her waist , We stayed like this a few seconds and faced eachother but not for long , I came nearer and kissed her . It was over , everything.
We let go of the kiss "I love you " She looked at me blushing and said "I love you too.. Jake" she smiled . I love seeing her happy but I was tired of standing ,when I kissed her again I pulled her up and threw us on my bed ,I could feel her smiling into our kiss , I let and looked at her "Y/N?" "Yes" she said lightly smiling ,"What's with Ben ? If you want to talk or something... I am here for you and-" She kisses me before I could finish and said "Jake It's okay, He would want me to be happy " I smiled at her and we kissed the whole time and I started kissing down her neck (you know what is happening now , soooooooooo;) )
And We fell asleep...
When we woke up ,She was wearing my shirt ,It looked kinda big and she had kinda messy hair but I love that . She looked like an angel ,I just kept starring at her and I didn't even notice that she woke up "I know you are starting at me" She said sleepy, smiling and opening her Eyes slowly. I started to blush a little bit but she kissed my cheek "hahah silly" "what did you just said" I asked her jokingly "nothing " "no no no say it again " I laughed "silly" She said joking , I turned her on her back and tickled her "Jacob stop" She laughed "pleaaaase" she laughed so hard that she couldn't even say it normally and so stopped, starting kissing her whole face .
Later she needed to leave sadly , I love these days when we are joking around and just love eachother .
Y/N pov:
I was arriving at home and my mom and dad were already Waiting for me so I could eat dinner with them. It was really quiet right now because my parents weren't in a good mood today I mean I can understand them. But then my mom broke the silence between us three "Y/N this is not your shirt... from where do you have it?" I looked at my plate "The shirt is too big and it looks so boyish " "Dad it's just a basic shirt ,nothing special" I said and hopping that they don't notice that it's Jacob's shirt I have on me , My mom wouldn't kill me now but my dad would totally.
I was upstairs chatting with Jacob

Chat between Jacob and Y/N
"Y/N~~~~~"
"Jacooooooooob"
"I miss you"
"Awwww I love you Jacob and I miss you too"
"I am so sad you can't come with us to Mexico "
"Yeah Same but when you come back ,we spent time together again right?"
"Yes ,good night love❤️"
"Good Night jake❤️"

And I fell asleep.
(Time skip)
Jacob Was already Flying to Mexico I was kinda of sad cause he's leaving me but when he comes back ,I'm gonna spend time with him again. I was staying home and I don't know like things were not going good my mom noticed the shirts that I have from jacob in my room ,because the one shirt I brought home wasn't the only one I had from him. My mom was happy for me if I wanna spend my dad was really strict and if you would hear thing from Jacob or the barbers He would start yelling at me or something like that.
But my mom was not doing good her mental health was really scaring me ,she was crying every night ,she just wanted to know who killed my brother and I want to know too.
Jacob pov
We rafted our hotel in Mexico I was waiting for my parents for the check in and there was a girl who was sitting beside me on the next couch and she randomly started to speak with me.
We talked a little bit and she was really nice and her name is hope really cute but I have
Y/N. Our time in Mexico was really nice and really cool though . (That thing with hope has happened but Y/N dosen't know it so don't wonder ). We were back home again and the first thing I saw were missed calls from Y/N And then she called again and I picked up. She was crying and I couldn't understand a thing she was saying "Y/N calm down" "Jacob listen my dad found out we are dating and he is on his way to your house please tell this Andy NOW-" she was interrupted cause somone at our dorbell was ringing like crazy "Y/N listen I am going to clear this , don't worry" and I hung up . When my mom opened the door , Y/Ns that was already coming at me and grabbing my collar "HOW CAN YOU COME NEAR TO MY DAUGHTER AFTER WHAT YOU DID?" he screamed , punched me and pushed me down to the floor but before he could do anything else my dad came down stairs and pulled him away "hey! What is happening here?!" "YOUR SHITTY SON IS DATING MY DAUGHTER" "and where is the problem with that?"  Her dad seemed shocked "So you knew ?! YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO LOOSE YOUR SON? AND THEN YOU DAUGHTER COMES HOME WITH MARKS ON HER NECK AND A SHIRT THAT ISN'T HERS ?!" My dad forced me to go upstairs and tried to get mr.rifkin out of the house .
An hour later my dad came up and sat beside me and I took of my earphones "So Jacob..." I looked at him "What did he meant with marks on her neck" , my life just ended with this sentence "Ehm I-" "Did you slapped her?" "What- oh my god- no ..of course not" I said shocking "Ouh wait " he started again "Did you two?.." He laughed and I just looked away "ok ok I got it I am going to sleep now." He said going out and closing the door .
I was sleeping when I suddenly heard my phone ringing and it was Y/N
"Hello?" I said with an sleepy voice "Can you open the door?" She said with an tired and sad voice, I hung up and ran downstairs and opened the door seeing her. Y/N.
She looked tired and sad ,
She looked like she cried her eyes out
And she I guess she did ,
She had a big bag with her .
She looked at me with big eyes and I pulled her into an hug ,she was so cold and she started to cry again . "Baby what happened" I asked her "my dad" "Okay ,It's okay... come upstairs"
I took her bag and we went upstairs and as soon as I closed the door , she fell into my arms again "He saw your neck and my shirts right?" "Yes..." she said and looked at me "Oh my god Jacob" "what?" "Your face " she said and touched at softly ,"did he-" "it's okay Y/N" I smiled at her "did you ran away?" I asked her brushing her hair away "Yeah... I got some stuff with me and your shirts" "keep them " I said smiling "But Jacob.." "no keep them and go change ,You need to sleep" . She changed her clothes and had one of my shirts on,that I gave her . We were laying in my bed when she started speaking "Jacob?" "Yes?" I said sleepy "I love you" and with that she kissed my cheek "I love you too Y/N" and fell asleep.
________
2089 words