➳ rain and kisses

Third persons pov:
Jacob opened the door and saw Y/N smiling at him ,He grapped her wrist and pulled her inside . "What are you doing here ? It's late what if your mom-" "shht she won't find out " Y/N said smiling at Jacob who also smiled back . "And what now?" Jacob asked "let's go outside " "outside?" "Yes outside" Y/N offered Jacob and so they did ,They walked around the neighborhood and talked a lot about some stuff like about the school . "Hey Jacob" "What" He answered Y/N "are you faster than me?" She asked him "Yes absolutely " He answered laughing "Okay ... Then try to catch me" with that Y/N ran away and Jacob behind her . Jacob was definitely faster than Y/N and catch her ,he grapped her from behind and hugged her "see ? I am totally faster than you" He said laughing and so Y/N started to giggle but then it started to rain and Jacob let go of Y/N so they faced eachother . "Oh no" Y/N said sadly "What ? We can still be outside or not?" Jacob smiled at her "Let's go now you need to catch me" He ran away from Y/N "Nooooo! Jacoooob" she 'cried ' . Jacob was hiding behind a tree waiting for Y/N to come for him "Jacooob where are you ?! Pleaaase " He Heard her coming nearer to the tree he was hiding behind and when she was standing infringement of him he came out "Boo" Y/N screamed and fell back on her butt meanwhile Jacob laughed so hard than I don't know what "Hey that's not funny ,help me up" Y/N said a bit angry and Jacob helped her up "Hey don't be angry " He said and brushed her hair a bit back . They walked and did a lot of shit together

 They walked and did a lot of shit together

Till they got back home to Jacob .
"Ugggh I am so cold " Y/N began "I give you one of my sweatshirts just wait here" Y/N waited all wet til Jacob changed and brought her some clothes then Y/N changed as well .
Y/N pov:
Now I had Jacob's clothes on ,they even were a bit to big for me . We went upstairs in his room. "Why didn't you come today?" Jacob asked me all of a sudden "What?" "I don't know,I waited for you today but you didn't come" "oh I am sorry " I apologized to him ,this time I didn't want to tell him why I didn't come . We talked a lot again and laughed "Thank you Y/N" He looked at me "For what this time?" I laughed "For today" He came closer after that and closer ,I was just looking into his eyes knowing what is going to happen next and so it did , He kissed me and I of course kissed back , we let go of eachother for like 5 seconds and kissed again , I felt back on his bed with Jacob. I can't believe what is happening right now ,Did I fell for him?
The kiss got deeper and deeper , I know that we both didn't wanted to end this but we both let go "I am sorry" Jacob said "no don't be" "so you are okay with that?" He asked smiling and happy "yes I mean it was-" "amazing" I smiled at him . I did rally know what are we know cause we didn't talked about that what's going on between us now , Are we more than just friends? Is he feeling more than being friends towards me ? Urgh it makes me sad I just don't know what to feel ,I mean this isn't the right time for love . Jacob and I hugged eachother the last time and I got home I went upstairs that quiet like I got out . I had again all this thoughts about Jacob who got me awake again . This boy is just .. I don't know .. amazing. I love his hugs . I love his smiles when he looks at me . I love his eyes . And the thing I like the most about him are his kisses and I need to say it was my first kiss and I am sure it was my best . He was so gentle towards me , I just don't wanna lose Jacob , I want to be with him forever he is just my everything but what if he dosen't like me the same way I like him? But if he didn't then he wouldn't kiss me ,am I right? I really hope he feels the same like I do .
Jacob pov:
...I really hope she feels the same like I do
I have all these thoughts about Y/N again.
And then I fell asleep finally .
The next morning I was in therapy needed to look at some disgusting pictures but I didn't show any emotion ,I just kept a straight face .
When we were done we drove home, finally ,I wanna see Y/N again ,I actually kinda miss her even if I saw her just last night . At home arrived I cleaned my room a little bit and got down cause the doorbell started to ring and of course it was Y/N . "Hey" "hey Jacob" she smiled at me , I can't tell home much I love this fricking smile ,"hello mr. And mrs. Barber" "Hey Y/N " My dad greeted her "hello Y/N but don't say mr. And mrs. Just Andy and Laurie alright?" My mom laughed a lil bit "Yes thank you" Y/N answered my mom ,when we got upstairs we hugged eachother "I missed you " I started "I missed you too" "it's weird right like we just saw eachother this night " I laughed "Yes it is weird " She laughed back .
We let go from the hug and I told her about the therapy ,"ewww oh my gawd Jacob stop, don't tell me about this ,this is disgusting eww" She said and that really disgusted ,I just laughed at her "okay okay but you asked ". We payed down and watched something on the Mac book til I noticed how Y/N fell asleep

I grapped the mac and putted it on the floor and fell asleep as well Sarah pov: I was gonna visit Jacob ,Yesterday was really fun even though he was like sad maybe because of the whole situation

Sarah pov:
I was gonna visit Jacob ,Yesterday was really fun even though he was like sad maybe because of the whole situation . I rang the doorbell but it was Andy who opened the door not Jacob ,"hello" "hello Ähm is Jacob at home ?" I asked his father "Yes but he has a visitor ,but you can go look upstairs" "ah ok thank you" I can inside and started walking upstairs to Jacob's room ,I knocked on the door but I didn't hear a 'come in' or something but I still stepped inside and then I saw Jacob laying there with a girl in his arms and it was Y/N rifkin . I was just shocked like what the- but then Jacob kinda awaked "Ouuh Ähm Sarah ,what are you doing here" "nothing I was about to leave " now Y/N was awake too and quickly sat up "Ouh hello" . I walked out of the door and Jacob stood up and grapped my wrist "what's wrong?" He asked "nothing" "Them why are you here?" He asked again and I didn't answer that but he let my wrist go and I quickly ran upstairs "bye mr. Barber and mrs. Barber" and got out.
Y/N pov:
I only heard how she said bye to Andy and Laurie and walked out . I don't really know what to think about her ,I mean she is kind and all that but why is she always coming to Jacob since yesterday . "Sorry about that" Jacob apologized "it isn't your fault" I started "but what did she wanted?" "I don't know ,she didn't say ,she came yesterday as well " He answered "but moving on ,how did you sleep" He asked and then like jumped on me and started to tickling me "Hey Jacob- Stooop- Hahahhaha please-" When he stopped tickling me ,he looked at me again "Y/N you know you are beautiful, right?" I smiled at him and kind blushed ,He is just too cute for this whole world . We looked at eachother deep into the eyes and came nearer again but then we heard foot steps coming upstairs and Jacob quickly got off of me and I sat up and he beside me.
It was his father "Hey Ähm everything's alright?" He asked us and Jacob and I looked at eachother "Yes dad" "ok your mom and me need to talk to joana again yes so you guys will be alone for a bit, is that ok" "Yes" Jacob and I both answered "good see you" . When his dad left we looked at eachother and started laughing like what is going on here ,between us and this whole thing. "And were did we end?" He said coming nearer and then he kissed me what I did too of course , I could never ignore his kisses . Jacob places his hand on my cheek and the kiss got deeper again ,he let go and started kissing my neck and went back again to my lips ,I can't describe how much I love him .
But then Jacob places his hand under my shirt ,I didn't said something yet but when he started lifting it up I stopped "mhm Jacob " I placed mine hand on his hand, "what?" He asked and I looked at him with this 'you know ' look "oh sorry" He apologized. "Hmmm shooouuuld we go downstairs?" "Yes why not" I admit his offer and so we went downstairs.
"Do you want to eat something?" He asked "Yeees " "pizza? "YES" I answered exited ,he knows how much I love pizza .
I love this boy

••••••
1640 words
❣️: How did you liked this chapter? The next one will be a lil bit more than kissing so be exited