"What are you watching?" Karan asked suddenly from behind us.

We locked the screen immediately and then I turned and asked "What's it to you?"

"Nothing... just food is ready" He said giving us a suspicious glare.

After Karan left we relaxed and sagged in our seats.

"Your brother's scary" I said.

"I know" He said.

"Come on let's finish dinner and start hooking you up with a girl." I said.

"We decided not call it that" He complained.

"What hooking up?" I teased him.

"Come on" He said throwing his arms up in air.

"You my friend are too innocent" I said throwing my arm over his shoulder after which I had to tip-toe because of height difference.

We entered the room which smelled wonderful.

"Wow...Who made what? It smells delicious in here." I said.

"Maasi...Iook I put marshmallows on fire and made this." Karthi said.

"haahh...Did you roast the marshmallows?" I exclaimed showing my excitement.

"Yes, Do you want one?" He asked.

"Yes Please, I would like to try one." I said.

"How is it?" He asked jumping on his toes.

"Hmmmm...Very tasty" I said licking my lips.

"Uncle Shaan helped me...Papa You also have one" He said to me and said the latter to Karan.

"So, What else you got?" I asked talking to Raghav.

"I have successfully burnt the panner I was trying to roast so nothing from me." Raghav said.

"You are hopeless" I said smiling and shaking my head.

We had our dinner and Karan was helping Shaan with dishes so I went out with Karthi and Maanav.

"So,let's start searching" I said.

"First we will play and then we will search" Maanav said indicating Karthi.

"Okay" I said.

Karthi slept after 30 minutes and then we started searching a girl for Maanav.

"How about her?" I asked.

"Right" He said.

"Her" I said.

"No, Left" He said.

"Are you serious? She is beautiful" I said.

"She is an extrovert...Just look at her pictures...She is so outgoing" He said.

"OOkay so no extroverts" I said.

"Her...She is beautiful...She likes reading...She has a dog...You have to swipe right...she is ideal" I said.

"Yeah...I like her too" He said.

"Hey...It's a match" I exclaimed.

"What? How can It be? I just created my profile" He exclaimed.

Karthi groaned indicating he was waking up with noice we were making.

"Okay...calm down...now text her" I said.

"What noo" He said.

"Come on...Just say Hi...We will see where it goes from there" I said.

He sent the text and got reply immediately and they started chatting. So I left from there silently carrying Karthi with me. I put him to bed in his room and went to my room. Karan was not there yet. I looked outside from the balcony to see Raghav, Shaan and Karan chatting with each other. I got ready to bed and slept like a baby because we had to hike tomorrow.