Chapter 16

This chapter is dedicated to _Jhade for her support😊

   Today I'm very eager to go to school. I know, I know I didn't hit my head against my bed post, and I woke up on the right side of my bed as always. It's just that today I get to see Josh after the kiss. I think I'm floating back to cloud 9. I think I dressed to impress today. I'm dressed in a black and white striped crop top and skirt and some black boots. I think Josh would like it.

 I think Josh would like it

{A/N: I really like this dress and the boots

{A/N: I really like this dress and the boots. I think it would look ravishing on Zendaya😊.What do you think?🤔 Okay moving on...}
    Janice and I sit together in the bus. We meet up with the twins and Ivy in the hallway.
   "Ouuu la la! Someone looks delicious! Are you perhaps dressed for Josh?!"
  "Ivyyyy! STAPPPP!!!" I shout and giggle when she starts poking me which is getting very ticklish.
  "You look very beautiful today Naise." A voice declares. I spin around to catch a pair of intense green eyes staring down at me.
  "Thank you." I say shyly tucking a stand of my hair behind my ear.
  "Yo man! What's new?" Dan asks him after Josh gives them a boys handshake.
   "Same old. I'd like to have Naise to myself today. Is that okay with you?" 
   "Oh we good. Take her away."
   "Thanks Janice. Shall we?" He turns to me, offering his hand.
    "We shall. I'll see you guys later. Bye!" I take Josh's hand and we walk away from them towards my locker. As we reach my locker, I see the dummies hovering around. I ignore them and keep on walking. One intentionally bumps into me.
    "Oops! I didn't see you there." From the way dummy #1 is talking, we all know she totally saw me. It seems dummy #1 is the queen dummy.
   "Hiii Josh!" She flirts with this really annoying high pitched voice.
   "Hey Maddie."
Oh so dummy #1 is called Maddie huh?! Typical brat name.

{A/N: I meant no offence to anyone called Maddie, Maddy, or Madison.}

   "We don't see you around anymore. You are always hanging around this prick and her lousy friends. The twins are cute though, but that's besides the point here." Maddie hisses, glaring holes into me.
   "Maddie—" Josh begins to say, but I interrupt him before he can finish.
    "If you weren't such a bimbo and slut, maybe he would have hung out more with you dummies. And take your eyes off Dave and Dan. They would never associate themselves with people like you. I've told you before and I'll tell you again, get this in your thick skull, Josh is old enough to know who he wants to hang around with. And so am I. LEAVE US ALONE!! Next time I won't say it so kindly."
    Ughhhh! Maddie and her dummies bring out the worst in me!
I grab Josh by his hand and pull him away. As we were about to pass, Maddie pulled my hand causing pain to rip through my wounded shoulder.
     "Aaaaahhhh! Let me go!" I yelp.
    "Leave her alone." Josh yells at her, pulling me back. This makes me yelp again.
    "What's wrong?" Josh asks.
    "This isn't over dweeb." Maddie growls before stomping away, followed by her entourage full of dummies.
   "Whoa! Naise your shoulder is bleeding. Let's get you to the school nurse."
    "No! Go get Dan now! Tell him to meet me in the empty classroom down the hall and he should come with the first aid box."
I watch him as he takes my phone and dial Dan's number.
   "Sup A?"
    "This is Josh. Naise is bleeding from her right shoulder. She says you should bring the first aid kit and come to the empty classroom down the hall."
    "Shit! I'll be there in three."
He hangs up and turns to face me.
   "He is on his way. What happened to you? Why are you bleeding?"
    "Uhh... yesterday I umm... Tyler mistakenly threw the knife he was playing with and it uhh... cut me."
    "Who is Tyler?"
    "Janice's little brother."
     "Why don't you want to go to the nurse?"
     "It's not serious. Dan can take care of it."
Dan barges into the class with Dave, Ivy, and Janice behind him.
   "The wound has opened up badly. It needs to be stitched up. Let's go to the nurse. Josh please carry her there."
    "Wait, hasn't class started yet?"I didn't want all of them to get into trouble because of me.
     "Yes, but we all took bathroom passes." Ivy answers.
    "You guys should please go back to class. Josh and Dan will take care of me. I don't want you guys to get in trouble." I plead.
    "Only because you insist. Let's go beauties." Dave drags Ivy and Janice out of the room towards their class.
  Josh carries me to the nurse's office. She asks me how this happened and I tell her the same thing that I told Josh. She stitched me up and gives me some painkillers.
   "Now don't strain your shoulder and you'll be okay. Take these painkillers when you feel the pain. Rest here for an hour before you go back to class."Nurse Jane instructed me before she went back to her office, leaving me with Josh and Dan.
    "You guys should get back to class now. I will be fine here."
    "Are you sure?" Josh is clearly very worried.
   "I'm sure. I'll see you guys at lunchtime."
    "Okay then. Rest well." He gets up to leave. Before he leaves though he plants a kiss on my forehead.

                    <>•<>•<>

I rested peacefully. I meet up with my friends at the cafeteria. Even Josh is on my table.
    "Hi guys."
    "Anaise! How is your shoulder now?" Ivy asks.
    "It feels better now. Thank you."
     "I bet is Maddie and her crone of witches that did this right? Let's me just use my lipstick to teach them a lesson." Janice is very aggressive and sometimes I regret giving her the lipstick taser.
     "How are you going to use a lipstick to hurt someone?" There's a hint of curiosity and laughter in his voice.
I kick Janice under the table for being too careless.
   "Ouch! I meant that I'll tech them a lesson by ruining their makeup. I'll draw on their faces with my lipstick." She says this proudly, making the rest of us burst out laughing.
     I just wish the rest of the days would pass without incidents like today's own occurring. I know I wanted to leave here, but I wouldn't mind staying here with these people. Well, we will see how this turns out in the end.

Hola Unicorns❤️ Como estas? (FYI: can't speak Spanish😬) How did you like the chapter? Tell me in the comment section. Love y'all💋
   Peace✌🏽flowersandbooks16