Chapter 10

Lyla's POV

(Lyla's Point of View)

Currently the boys and I were seated at Taco Bell eating away our tacos as we started small talk here and there.

It's nice to finally see the boys again, not to mention talk about everything that's happened within the past 6 months.

6 months doesn't sound like much, but there's a lot these boys like to do in one day. So missing 6 months with them is like missing a year.

I turned to Hayes to talk with him since Nash and Cam were goofing off on Snapchat.

"So how's lacrosse going?" I asked him setting my taco down to give him my full attention.

His cheeks turned a bright red as he tried to ignore eye contact with me. "How'd you remember?" He said asking me.

I giggled and placed my hand on his cheek. "I couldn't forget what your favorite hobby is, it's practically all you talk about!" I said with a smile.

He looked at me, his pupils a little larger than usual. "Is that bad?" He said starting to panic.

I patted his cheek and shook my head 'no'. He smiled back in return and began eating our tacos again.

"So while you all were distracted, I decided to text JJ and ask him to meet us at the pier to hangout around 1:30." Nash said with his eyes glued to the phone.

At first I thought 'Oh, this could be fun!' But then remembered that if there was going to be a JJ and a Sammy, there's definitely going to be a Gilinsky.

Before Cameron, Nash, and Hayes came, I texted Cameron separately telling him what's been happening between the two of us. I always go to Cam for advice because he's the most mature out of all of the boys. Right next to Shawn.

He knows what's going on with us, because as soon as Nash told us the plan Cameron shot me an 'Are-You-Okay-With-This' look. It took me a few seconds to reply, but I nodded my head 'Yes'

"Then, let's go! It's already 1:25." Hayes said standing up from his seat.

The rest of us followed his motion as we threw our garbage out, and walked out to the car.