anniversary~ avani gregg

I was driving home from work listening to my favorite playlist. It was another long day, I didn't even get off til 10:30. I was looking at my phone when I saw that the date was 5-18-20. "HOLY SHIT," I screamed instantly making a U- Turn. I typed in CVS to my GPS and made my way to the nearest one. It's Avani and I's one year anniversary, how could I forgot something as special as this....I thought. I pulled into the parking lot of cvs and turned off my car. I hopped out of the vehicle and almost sprinted into CVS. I knew Avani was at home probably watching netflix, and she would be wondering where I was so I had to hurry. I walked in and the cashier said hello to me. "Where are the flowers?" I asked the old woman at the counter. "isle six honey," She replied to me. I started walking towards isle six when I saw a girl with a bright green Billie Eilish shirt on. oh shit I thought it's avani, but what is she doing here? I quickly hid behind the shelves not wanting my girlfriend to notice me. She started walking my way so I ran to another isle. I didn't want her to know that I was doing some last minute shopping for our anniversary so I had to hide. I finally lost her so I walked to isle six to grab some beautiful roses. I was so paranoid that she would see me so I kept checking behind my shoulder to see if she was coming. I walked up to the cashier and put the flowers on the counter. "Is that all," The old woman said pointing to the roses. "Yes ma'am," I replied to her. Just as I swiped my debit card to pay for the flowers I heard someone say "Hey bebe!" I instantly knew it was Avani, I quickly turned around and hid the flowers behind my back. "What are you doing here y/n?" Avani said looking up at me. She had her hair in a messy bun and her glasses on, god she looked gorgeous. "I- uhh," I quickly grabbed the nearest thing I saw which was a box of candy. "Just getting some skittles," I said nervously "What are YOU doing here Vani," I said empathizing the you. "I was um, I- just I- wasss," She started to tear up. "What's wrong babe?" I said genuinely concerned. I guided her away from the cashier so she could speak to me privately. She broke out with full blown tears "I'm so sorry," She said crying. "I forgot it was our anniversary and I went last minute shopping to buy you some chocolate and a teddy bear. I engulfed her in a giant hug "hey don't cry, can I tell you something?" I asked her. "what?" She cried. "I might've forgot too and I got you some last minute flowers." She looked up as I took the flowers from behind my back. She leaned in and gave me a peck on the lips. "So I guess next year we need to pay attention to what the date is," she laughed. "I guess so," I replied. "I have an idea!" she said excitedly. "How about we go grab some taco bell, make a fort in our room, and watch a movie!" "Oh, I was thinking anniversary sex," I giggled. "y/n!" Avani gasped hitting me with the chocolates. Hey it wouldn't be the first time we had done it so I don't know why she's so shocked. She quickly looked around to see if anyone had heard what I just said. "maybe tomorrow," She said smirking at me. "finee," I pouted "Movie night it is."

a/n: What kind of plot points would you guys want to see? Drop some ideas! Would you want some smut? or no? Comment and let me know!