Invitation to a New Tournament

Start from the beginning

Vegeta: "Another Tournament they say? At this time......"

Beerus Immediately points fingers at Goku believing he was responsible for this

Beerus: "Goku you had something to do with this haven't you!? You couldn't stop with your urges to fight against strong opponents from other universes again haven't you!?"

Goku: "Hey *raised his hands up* I'm just as shock as you are Lord Beerus!"

Whis: "Ahem, Well actually Lord Beerus Grand Zeno's are the ones who came up with this new Tournament." He said calmly as Goku, Vegeta and Beerus were shocked at this

Beerus: "What?!!"

Goku: No way!?"

Vegeta: "Is that so?!"

Whis: "Yes, You see after the Tournament of Power right before we returned to Earth the Grand Zenos have spoken to me about creating a new tournament mainly for Universe 7."

Goku: "Whoa really?"

Vegeta: "A Tournament just for us?"

Vargas: "That is correct. The Omni Kings wanted to invite you all to the Multiverse Tournament."

Goku and Vegeta: "Multiverse Tournament?!"

Beerus: "What do you mean Multiverse Tournament didn't we already did that previously in the Tournament of Power?"

Namekian 2: This is different from the previous Tournament. Unlike the one you had  before this tournament will have fighters from 20 different timelines in Universe 7 and will be participating for the Multiverse Tournament with the winner getting a wish granted from the Super Dragon Balls much like before."

Goku: "Whoa did you say fighters from 20 different timelines?!"

Vegeta: "20 different timelines from our universe?..I didn't expect that...Wait will any of the losing Teams get erased like the last Tournament?!"

Vargas: "Well no, instead those that have lost will return to their own timelines once all of their fighters are eliminated via transport from the Cubes you have used from your Tournament against Universe 6."

Goku, Vegeta and Beerus sighed in relief that the Tournament will not erase losing teams like before

Goku: "Is it going to be a battle royal like last time?"

Vargas: "No it will instead be like your tournament against Universe 6."

Goku: "I see."

Beerus: "Phew...At least I know we're not going to get erased if we lose.."

Vargas: "However."

They looked at the Vargas

Vargas: "To make things interesting Killing will be allowed in this tournament."

They were shocked about this

Goku: "Wait killing?!"

Vegeta: "Tch is that so?...."

Beerus: "Hold up this tournament will allow that now??"

Varga: "Yes that means those that wield weapons are allowed as well. However you can not attack those that aren't fighting in the ring as that will disqualified your entire team and send you all back to your timeline. You may not also give advice to a fighter in the ring on how to beat their opponent as that will be considered outside help and will get you eliminated."

Whis: "I see."

Vegeta: "Great guess I'll have to break one's weapon if they even think about using it against me.." as he was crossing his arms