"I had enough of Karasuno's skirt. I don't want to wear one on a date" complained Haru, pulling off a disgusted expression. Mafuyu laughed at her best friend before going back to thinking of the perfect outfit. "Oi Mafuyu! It's 7:30! Yū said that he'll pick me up at 8!" Haru became a nervous wreck again and started wriggling her fingers weirdly.

Instead of going along with her nervous streak, Mafuyu just chuckled and thought of the outfits she usually sees in dramas and shoujo mangas. She remembered that one outfit in the shoujo manga made by Oikawa Tora-sensei, My Youth to You, where the heroine wore a pair of leather shorts and a sleeveless shirt as a top. It was partnered with a cardigan reached up to the girl's knees and a black dwarf boots. She sprung up from Koharu's bed with eyes sparkling and run through all of her best friend's clothes inside the closet.

"This will definitely look good on you Haru Haru!" she said, as she rummaged through different colored shirts. Haru just looked at her weirdly, still worried that she only has less than 30 minutes to finish dressing up. After a few minutes, Mafuyu laid a brown leather shorts, a sleeveless striped blue and white shirt, along with a cream colored cardigan. "Haru Haru your friends really bought you a lot of clothes! Mafuyu thanks them because I found your perfect outfit! Now go and change into this! Noya Noya's jaw will drop when he sees you!" she beamed and started taking off Haru's top and bottom in excitement.

Even Haru couldn't help but shriek after Mafuyu stripped her. She wore the outfit, starting from the shirt, then the shorts and tightened it with dark blue belt, before slipping on the cream colored cardigan. "Haru Haru looks so beautiful! That really suits you!" complimented Mafuyu while looking at her from all angles with a huge smile of satisfaction and amazement in her eyes.

Haru raised a brow, still not knowing what she looked like. The tall female walked over to the mirror, her eyes widening in surprise. Is this really me? She thought. Haru couldn't recognize herself. Her usually flowing white hair is tied back into a messy bun, her bangs and fringes complimented her light make up. The clothes completed everything.

"O-Oi Mafuyu, slap me." she muttered in disbelief, earning a confused huh from her friend. "Come on, slap me. I must be seeing somebody else's reflection. Hurry up and slap-OW!" she winced loudly and cranked her head to look at her chuckling bestfriend who had just slapped her face hard. "You know I didn't expect that you'd really do it Mafuyu" Haru shook her head laughing.

The two of them were jumping around in glee of finishing dressing Haru up for her date when a knock resounded from the main door below. Haru's heart thundered inside her chest as she looked at her watch. Shit it's already 8? she nervously thought. Mafuyu giggled beside her, holding her black dwarf boots and shoulder bag. The two of them walked downstairs, Mafuyu leading the way since the giant girl is too nervous to go first.

"Mafuyu do I really look nice enough?" Haru questioned, while hiding behind her bestfriend.

Mafuyu chuckled, "Haru Haru looks absolutely beautiful!" she replied with a big grin.

Before long, the two girls are in front of the door, hearing knocks from outside. Nishinoya Yū waited outside the house, wearing a casual white t-shirt printed with volleyball quotes, dark green trousers reaching above his knee and black rubbers to partner with it. He's getting too restless as minutes pass and no one's opening the door for him.

He too, couldn't sleep at all last night. Nishinoya looked forward to this date with his girlfriend as much as he looked forward to eating his favorite popsicle, gari gari-kun. He asked for advice from other club members like Sugawara or Daichi but failed since the seniors didn't have any experience yet. Nishinoya ended up asking Yamada, one of their classmates, since he also has a girlfriend and has gone on too many dates with her.