ᵒ ⁿ ᵉ

help...

we need to get out of here...

DON'T! GET AWAY FROM HIM!

"Stop!" I sat up quickly with my hand reaching out. I was sweating, I could feel my heartbeats.

I looked at the time and it was 2 minutes till sunrise. I decided to go to my balcony in order to calm down. I keep having the same dream all over again, but the thing is I don't remember being kidnapped. I even asked my parents once and they said that I never been in such situation. This is hella weird.

I decided to head to the agency because I had a big project today. It's my first day being a Calvin Klein ambassador. I got in the elevator and pressed the floor where I'm headed, the door was closing but suddenly someone pressed the button outside. I was busy looking at my schedule so I didn't really pay attention to the person.

I arrived at my floor and went to the studio. I was greeted by multiple staff with a smile on their face which I also returned.

"Jungkook you're here." said by my manager.

"This is the photographer." I looked at him with a smile and shook hands.

"Hello, nice meeting you. Looking forward to more projects." said by the photographer.

"Me too." after saying that, I was brought to my dressing room and got fixed up.

---

After getting ready, I went over to the shoot area and I saw my manager talking to someone.

"Ah there he is, Jungkook come here for a sec." my manager called me, I had a glimpse of the person and it's a woman.

"She's the investor for this project. Meet Ms. Callista Silva." I looked over to her and-

Fuck, how can a woman look like that, I might go crazy.

"Mr.Jeon?" she said while moving her face closer to mine.

"Uh yes hello, I'm your future- no I mean I'm Jeon Jungkook, nice to meet you Ms. Kalishta Silva." she chuckled at my response.

"Callista Silva is my foreign name. Just call me 'Ong Ara' which is much easier, don't you think?" she said with a really really REALLY cute smile.

My heart... don't stop...

"Yeah, it is." but I like Jeon Ara better.