Two

Violetta's POV:

***

"Listen. V. I don't want to be here. I was told I have to come if I want to keep my contract. So I don't think you'll be getting shit outta me. I'm gonna sit here on my phone. You can write whatever you want as long as it says I'm fine. We'll be done and never have to see each other again. Sound good?"

Fuck me, this is going to be fun.

***

I sit here with my legs crossed, waiting to see if she will say anything. The time ticks on as I continue making notes on the paper in my lap.

She doesn't. Billie just sits there, on her phone. Smirking at some things, frowning at others. I watch her, allowing her to get comfortable with me. If she didn't want to talk than I'm not going to push her, however I hope she knows that I will not be controlled by her nor a push over. I take my job seriously and I will not be forging my notes on her so she can wipe her hands and be done of this. It's a process, and clearly she has been asked to see me for a reason.

We have about 5 minutes left of our 1 Hour appointment. We have sat in complete silence.

I clear my throat gaining Billies attention. Much to her disgust she looks up from her phone.

"Oh are we done already?" She questions standing up and moving to the door.
I get up just as fast and grab her arm in my hand softly.

"Miss Eilish" I start, her ocean eyes trail down to where my hand is gripping. I immediately release my fingers letting go.

"I just want you to know, I will not be taking advantage of these sessions, and I hope you don't either" my green eyes locked to hers.

"There must be a reason you have been asked to see me"

"There is" she states simply. "But I don't think you deserve to know it yet, I hardly know you". Her face stone cold, but with a mix of fear. She must have a lot of people surrounding her that she can't trust. I am sure people want the clout her name brings. It's quite sad. This happens with a lot of my clients.

"I understand that" I reply. I watch as her eyes move to where I was seated. My armchair has her notes on it, or lack there of.

Billie walks over to it before I can turn around to grab them off her.

One of her hands holds my clipboard, her other tracing over my drawings that I have made. There was one sentence in the middle of the page, it said "Her eyes hold so much hurt" there are vines and flowers covering the boarders, the intricate images with so much depth, like her mind. There is then a small key drawn at the bottom. I was hoping I could figure out a way that she could give me the key, to unlock her brain.

"Miss Eilish-"

"Billie" she interrupts in a whisper, her fingers still delicately tracing the paper.

"Billie" I sigh. My hand out in front of me to ask for my notes back. She hands them back wordlessly.

"We will see" her eyes piercing mine like she is shooting a laser through my skull.

"What will we see Billie" I ask.

"If I give you the key" how does she know that's what I meant. I furrow my brows which crease my forehead.

I don't even get to say anything more, the green haired girl walks out of my office and past Maddy, who gives me a what the fuck look.

I put my hand to my forehead and sigh deeply.

***

A/N:
Thanks for reading!