- S I X -

SPOILERS: possible Fairy Tail spoilers and Your Lie In April spoilers.

3rd POV

Chaos insued. The cameras were clicking, the scribbling was magnified somehow, the students went into a rage. Well the ones that didn't already know. The ones that were in the second row were staring right at them.

"Be quiet!" Everyone shut up. "Questions will be answered one at a time by the students now. No shouting or you will be escorted out. You have microphones for a reason, reporters."

Aizawa nodded to the group of 6, and people were shocked to see such young teenagers on stage. Plus Todoroki. He wasn't a villain. What was he doing? He stood slightly away from the crowd of 4. More to the left where as the other 4 stood to the right and Midoriya went to the podium.

Todoroki gave him an undetectable smile as encouragement.

Midoriya got ready, then called on a hand. "Young man, which villain are you?"

They forgot to use the term former villain, but that's ok. "I am former villain Riki."

There were gasps heard as the reporter sat and Midoriya called on a different one.

"Why did you choose the villain name Riki?" Midoriya thought, but decided the information was seemingly useless. He would just leave out the important details.

He stepped forward, toward the mic, "I chose the name because by the time I became a villain, there was nothing else left."

The uptight women nodded and sat down, everyone scribbling.

Another was called on, "What is your real name?"

"U-um," Midoriya remembered when Aizawa told him he didn't have to answer question, but they would recognize him anyway. "Midoriya Izuku."

Everyone gasped again, a villain was the run away son of the famous couple that do nothing but work and donate ever since their family's loss. He wanted to gag, but didn't.

"How many have you truly killed Riki?" Midoriya, now thinking about it, could have chosen a better villain name.

"Uh, it's Midoriya, and none. I've killed none."

"There is no need to hide the truth." The same reporter said.

"That is the truth, I have never once killed." He retorted.

He called on a different reporter. "Why did you become a villain."

"Pass."

Another, "Why did you run away?"

"Pass."

He called on someone different. "Would you consider your childhood bad? Is that why you ran away?"

"Pass." He was getting angry.

He called on another who obviously wasn't getting the message. "Were you abused? Or bullied? Or otherwise hurt while growing up? Is that why you ran away?

"I-" So many people were staring at him. Expectantly. Waiting. Waiting for an answer he wasn't ready to give. "I-" So many cameras clicked, desperate to catch this for tomorrow paper.

Abused. He hated the topic. He hated the word. He hated it all.

He stumbled back, running into Todoroki. Midoriya's eyes were wide as saucers as Todoroki quietly tried to calm him from having a panic attack, Dabi coming over and doing the same.

He only faintly heard Aizawa telling everyone to leave.

He only faintly heard Todoroki. Same with Dabi. He couldn't hear, the only word going through his mind was abuse.