"WOAHHHH" Nishinoya said with sparkles in his eyes. "A mini shrimp." Tsukki said shocked. "Oh god there's another one..." Kageyama said out loud, receiving a nasty glare from Dadchi. "Uhm...I hope you guys don't mind that I brought my little sister along..our parents are out of town for the next 2 weeks and I can't leave her alone..." Hinata lies scratching the cloth on the back of his neck. "Of course! That's not a problem Hinata!" Coach Ukai smiled. "Thank you." Hinata said dryly. The team was on edge because of that. "A-are you okay Hinata?" Sugamama said in a worried tone, it wasn't like Hinata to not be screaming. Hinata widened his eyes for a moment, almost letting down his facade, nobody took notice of this though. "Of course! I'm great just a bit tired it is really early after all!" Nishinoya could feel the awkwardness in the air and yelled. "When did you get glasses Hinata??" The team realized exactly what Nishinoya said. Hinata was wearing glasses.

"Woah!!! Your right!!" Tanaka exclaimed. "What the hell shrimpy? Are you coming for my brand?!" Tsukki stated. "Yeah?" Everyone started asking him stuff. "Chill guys...I always wear contacts to practice but I decided to give my eyes a break today." Hinata replied, overwhelmed. "Ohh!" Ennoshita said. "Shou-nii?" Natsu said rubbing her eyes. "Don't worry Natsu, you can sleep some more when we get on the bus." Hinata said flashing a warm smile to his little sister. It look almost..pitiful. Everyone took a note of this. "Looks like Hinata is a soft spot for his sister." Tanaka said calmly. "Yeah." Nishinoya agreed.

Time skip, on the bus

Kageyama felt a bright light. He looked up and saw the sun. Shining brightly, brighter than ever before...suddenly..the bright yellow faded to a pitch black. What the...wait...who..is that? Kageyama got up from his resting position and looked out the window. He saw an orange haired boy. The boy was crying. Kageyama  reaches his hand out.."HEY!" He shouted feeling as if something bad was going to happen. Suddenly, Kageyama was on a cliff...inches away from..."Hinata?" The young boy turned his head over the facing raven and let out a small flashy smile...tears running down his face.."w-wait!" Kageyama could feel Hinata getting farther and farther away. The once small path that dived them was extending...suddenly..."KAGEYAMA!" The orange haired boy screamed. "KAGEYAMA!" Kageyama looked over and Hinata was right by his ear..."Wake up.." he whispered, the word echoing through Kageyama's mind. Suddenly, he jolts awake. "Kageyama?" Hinata said with a fake confused look on his face. "Kageyama? Are you alright? We called your name many times." What the hell was that nightmare supposed to mean..."Y-yeah..just a nightmare." Kageyama whispered the last part. "Oho, the King gets nightmares~~?" He heard Tsukishima yell from across the bus. Kageyama flinched. "H-how the hell did he hear me?" Hinata laughed. It was as if...the sun was showing its color..even for a faint second.

When they arrive at Nekoma for the training camp

"Shoyo!" Kenma shouted. Hinata's eyes sparkled the best he could manage "KENMA!!!" Hinata screamed jumping up and down. "Whoa slow down there chibi-chan~" He heard a cocky sounding voice and new immediately who it was from. He turned around and saw a smile come from Kuroo's face. "Yo." He grinned. "Yo, Kuroo." Hinata stated, faking his happiness. "HINATAAAAA" Lev screamed from the gym entrance. "Ohhh, LEV!" Hinata screamed back. "Shou-nii, your hurting my ears." Hinata looked down to see the small girl covering her ears under him. He bent down. "Sorry, lil sis." Hinata choked as he heard screams from behind him. "LIL SIS?", was the most heard. He then saw Aoba Johsai walking up in front of him. "Uwaaaa, Iwa-chan!! Look at Hinata's sister.. isn't she so cute. "-///- "(OIKAWA's FACE) "Shittykawa, you really are a jerk." Iwaizumi exclaimed. "UWAA~~~~?" Oikawa yelled. Everyone laughed and made their way inside. Oikawa glanced at Hinata. Seeing a spark, Hinata's eyes had flashed blank, for a split second...then they'd return to their original shine. W-what the hell...Oikawa thought.....

ALRIGHT GUYS!! NEXT UPDATE WILL BE TOMMOROW AT 5pm (Pacific Times) it May or may not be a dare episode, they are gonna sit down and have a sleepover though!!! COMMENT SOME TRUTH OR DARES FOR UR FAV SHIPS!!! Ily all!! And this is me signing off brought to you by flattykawa with glasses.
- ///- Author-chan ;))))

 Word count: 1555 words 💕