Comparing Ash shipppings (anime)

My other OTP, Pokeshipping. and my NOTP, Amourshipping, they are the most shipped Ash-shippings. 

Well just in case you don't know him, which I don't think anyone who has watched the anime doesn't, Ash is the main character in the anime, the whole anime series is talking about his travels with his friends, and among his friends, there is always a girl, and that's why there are so many ships of Ash, such as Pokeshipping, Advanceshipping, Pearlshipping, Negaishipping, Amourshipping and Alola ships. 

We just talked about the 2 most popular Ash ships, so now let's talk about the others.

I'm gonna go in the order of the series, so let's start with Advance shipping, I basically hate this ship because it ruined both of my OTPs, Contestshipping and Pokeshipping, although I do ship it as a friend-ship.
I think they absolutely do not match as a couple because they are both the lazier, dumber and denser ones, no offense, they treat each other like friends and other characters in the anime do not ship them too.
Contestshipping for example, people like Harley, Solidad, Brock and even Max and Caroline shipped it, and May and Drew obviously like each other because they blush when people ship them, you can argue that there was an episode talking about a tag battle between Ash and May and another couple, when the couple thought they were a couple, they didn't blush but reacted angrily because people misunderstood them.
Unlike when Team Rocket accused Ash and Misty as a couple, they blushed and turned away from each other.

Next, Pearlshipping. I personally don't really like this ship, but I don't really mind it since I think it'll be my back-up and second choice for Ash.
I haven't finish watching the whole series, as far as I know is that they don't really match because Ash is the adventure and 'this shirt is on the top of the drawer' type while Dawn is the fashion and artistic type, and both of them didn't show romantic interest on each other, and treats each others as friends.

Negaishipping. This is absolutely nonsense, because Ash thinks of Iris as an older sister, while Iris just treats him like a little brother, and I think Wishfulshipping which is about Iris and Cilan makes more sense because they are both the mature types. Although I ship Flavescent shipping now, because I'm more into the 'opposites attracting' thing.

What do you think of these ships now? If you have any more hints please comment on the respective paragraph so that I can do my rebuttals for you!

Note: these are just my personal opinions and it's just for fun and entertainment so please don't take them seriously! :)

Please vote and comment!