Chapter 10

***after dinner***
"That was amazing" Killian says "much better than fish and old vegetables" I taunt him as we walk back upstairs.
"Hey we weren't the best cooks but we weren't horrible" he defends his crew but when I raise my eyebrow he changes his answer "okay we were bad"
And I laugh.
"Emma where are we going?" He asks when we make another turn.
" I dunno" I admit "I've only lived here for like a week, all I know is where my room is"
"Let's go there my rooms across the hall" Killian says and he takes my hand and I lead him to the hallway where are bedrooms are.
"There's a library down the hall and we can play a card game or something" he says
"Why not we've got time before we have to go to sleep" he says and we backtrack to the library and push some big chairs a table and Killian finds some cards.
We play cards until a clock outside strikes midnight and I yawn.
"Come on swan it's been a long day lets get you to bed" he says and I put the cards away and grab his hand and we find my bedroom.
"I'll see you tomorrow" he says and kisses me quickly.
"Wait" I say and he turns around "what if I have another nightmare?" I whisper
"If you want a reason for me to stay, you only have to ask" he says
"Will you stay with me?" I ask him
"I'd love to" he says and I go into my closet to slip on a nightgown that is a little see through and I come out of my closet changed and Killian is taking off his shirt when I comeback in.
"Do you want something to sleep in?" I ask him
"No, as long as you don't mind" he says and smirks carousing my cheeks to turn red.
"I don't mind" I say and climb into bed next to him. I roll over to face him and put my hand on his chest.
"I love you Killian" I barely whisper
"What did you say love?" He asks me
"I love you Killian" I repeat a little louder and his face lights up and he gives me a kiss
"I love you more" he answers back and we spend the rest of the night fighting over who loves the other more.

3 years later

"You nervous?" My dad asks.
"Yeah" I admit.
"Don't worry about it, once you see Killian standing there everybody else goes away and it's just you and him in the entire world."
"Is that how you felt when you married mom?" I ask and he nods and his eyes are far away thinking back to that day and he smiles.
"Hopefully the evil queen won't threaten your entire kingdom"
"Well she's a guest so I think I'm good" I say and the music starts playing and guards open the doors and I start walking towards the man I am to marry, Killian jones.
THE END!!!!