❤️:1k@YfnLucc1: I miss you 💔 #MrsBennett

❤️:1k
@YfnLucc1: I miss you 💔 #MrsBennett

Today is the day of the funeral and everybody is torn and broken.

Lucci got dressed and put his shades on and wiped his face.

He picked up Asiyah.

"I want my mommy" Asiyah said to him as she laid on his shoulder.

Those words broke his heart even more.
_____________________________

Everybody arrived at the church and got walked in by guards.

The church was packed the fuck out by old friends. Now the arrival of the family.

"MY BABYYYY" Meilani screamed out and she almost fell but BreadGang caught her.

"Shit" bag said as he grabbed her and held her on his chest. "Come on Baby it's okay".

Ariana cried as she watched Lani cried.

Stunna walked in with his glasses on and his gf held his arm.

He hid his pain by drinking, today he decided to stay away from Alcohol for Kalani.

He walked past emotional Meilani with the BDB gang.

They walked up to the casket and stunna took his glasses off and kissed Kalani forehead.

"You look so beautiful baby girl, I miss you mane" he said and tears fell down.

Meme and Heather walked in with KJ. They walked up to the casket and shed a few tears.

"I love you Lani" they both said and picked KJ up so he can see.

He turned his head and cried.

Once everybody sat down, Jonathan momma walked in with the Kirk family.

She kept her composure and walked up to the casket once they sat down and she rubbed Lani hair.

"22 years of life gone down the drain, I miss you Lani. Till next time" Momma Kirk said as she kissed her cheek.

Meilani gained her strength and finally walked down the isle and up to the casket with Bag and Ari.

They held her.

"This cant be real, I need you. Mommy sorry baby, I love you so much" Meilani said and cried hard as she held her chest.

They walked to the other side and sat down.

The YFN gang walked in and walked up to her casket and said their goodbyes.

Ken, Chloe, Serenity and Ciara walked in after.

"I need you mane" Ciara cried hard as she touched the casket.

"I love you bae" Chloe said as she rubbed Lani hand.

Serenity turned to ken and he held her as she cried hard.

Ken cried and rubbed Serenity back. "I love you Bestfriend" ken said.

"I can't do this" serenity said as she ran outside and Ken ran behind to get her.

He grabbed her and she fell down to the floor and cried in his arms.

"I just want my baby back" Serenity cried hard.

Kay got up and picked her up and they walked out the church.

Everybody returned to their seats.

The doors opened and revealed Rayshawn and Asiyah.

Asiyah held Ray hand as they walked down the isle and everybody looked at them.

His other kids followed behind them.

They walked up to the casket. He picked Asiyah up.

"Mommyyy" Asiyah cried as she reached for Lani.

everybody cried once they watched Asiyah called for her mommy.

Lucci grabbed both her rings out his pocket and placed them on her hand and kissed her forehead.

"I love you baby" he said as he cried and sat in the front row with his kids.

The preacher wiped his tears.

"This a very emotional day for the Bennetts, Caldwells, and Kirks. Prayers go out to all three families, I'm very sorry for ur loss" the preacher said. "Let's begin shall we".
______________________________
Hours After Funeral

"She is finally dead, now we can be together" the dude said as he laid in the bed with his partner.

They kissed then their door got kicked in.