"Yes!"

"Anyway, as a team, you're all still rough-hewn and lacking in training but you have an overwhelming amount of potential. The more you train, the stronger you'll become. You guys make me happy." He stopped for a moment to look at his team, who noticed their old coach's speech to their rivals. "It's safe to say that we finally have a good rival again. Let's meet again in the nationals."

"Thank you!"

"You really sparked them with your speech, coach," Yukimi voiced out with a smile.

"I got a little carried away, though, Yukimi," Nekomata replied with a laugh. "So how about it? How does it feel traveling all the way here to witness the team's caliber in volleyball?"

Yukimi smiled serenely. "I think it sparked something in me, too, coach," she answered, grinning so widely that the two coaches chuckled at her enthusiasm. "And I'm looking forward to the team's participation in official matches."

"That's the spirit, Yukimi!" Nekomata exclaimed with a grin.

The manager then excused herself to fill the water bottles with Kiyoko, their conversation just as lively at their first interaction. The two talked about the practice match, their club members, experiences with them so far, and the fact that they needed female company every once in a while in their life ( being surrounded by too much testosterone can be quite disconcerting ). While they were enjoying their time together, the two teams tidied up the gym.

While Hinata and Kageyama bickered in the middle of the court and Kenma took it upon himself to pick up the stray balls lingering on the floor, both Taketora and Tanaka had one thing in mind - to approach each other and ask the names of each other's female managers. Tanaka was inside the supply room, thinking deeply of various ways in calling over the city ( shitty ) boy he was recently acquainted with, as Taketora went inside to confront him. The latter schooled his features into a murderous expression, one that greatly terrified some of his schoolmates and the reason for acquiring the nickname 'gangster' and 'delinquent' in Nekoma.

"Oi," Taketora called out to Tanaka, who jolted from placing the pole he was assigned to return. Turning around, he rose an eyebrow at the determined visage Taketora sported. Derailed from his perch, Tanaka contemplated questions in his mind regarding Nekoma's beautiful manager, phrasing them in a less rude manner and causing the silence to stretch on for a few seconds.

"Uhm," both of them uttered at the same time, making the two of them fumble for words, with Taketora waving his arms and forming incoherent syllables and Tanaka scratching his head as he created inaudible sounds that were akin to a crow. "You first." Once again, they spoke simultaneously. "Okay." Both of them taking a deep breath, they practically shouted their concerns at each other. "What's the name of your female manager?"

Outside, by the water dispensers, Kiyoko sneezed loudly, making Yukimi turn to her in concern. "Are you alright, Shimizu-san?" she asked but quickly trailed off when she sneezed as well. The bespectacled girl looked at her with wide eyes, making the short-haired girl look back at her with bewildered ones. The two of them then laughed at the impeccable timing of their supposed sensitive noses, their duty of filling up the water bottles forgotten for a second.

"You bastard!" Tanaka shouted in Taketora's face, taking the latter's collar harshly. "You plan on bothering our precious manager, huh?!"

"Like you're one to talk!" Taketora screamed back. "You hypocrite! Like hell, I'm going to make you come in a three-meter radius with our goddess!"

"I'm going to rub your fuzzy head so hard!"

"And I'm definitely going to shine that bald head of yours!"